Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pogo Stick Eagle
May 5, 2004

Strange, yet symbolically compelling.
Opera Mini is just the most useful piece of software I ever used. It's not even funny how many hours I spent browsing the internet in places I shouldn't. Thank you Opera, I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pogo Stick Eagle
May 5, 2004

I haven't used Opera in a while, but I just have to say that the newest version has the most amazing silky smooth scrolling of webpages in a browser ever. It is seriously way beyond Chrome of FF in this regard at least.

Pogo Stick Eagle
May 5, 2004

Does the beta allow anyone to use images on the desktop as wallpapers? It does nothing when I try to set an image as a wallpaper.

Pogo Stick Eagle
May 5, 2004

So how would I go about forcing Opera to use my own fonts for webpages? It was a very simple thing to accomplish in Firefox but I see no such option in Opera (other than for pages which don't specify a style).

Pogo Stick Eagle
May 5, 2004

Wheany posted:

Preferences -> advanced -> content -> style options -> presentation modes ->
Uncheck page fonts and colors under author mode?
Or maybe check my fonts and colors?

If I use the presentation mode settings I'm not sure where I'm supposed to actually specify which fonts I want to be used instead of the default ones.

Here's what I did: went to style options, presentation modes, checked "user style" then checked my fonts and colors. This does nothing since there is no space to specify which fonts I want used instead of the original ones.

edit: found it. After checking "user style" you have to create a CSS style sheet that looks like this: (this is for Georgia font, obviously, but it can be anything)

/*Name: Georgia */

* {font-family: georgia !important;}

and then point to it at the "my style sheet" location.

Pogo Stick Eagle fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Sep 29, 2011