Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005
Hail Eris! Hail Eris! Hail Eris!
I had not thought of this before, even though I read this already and learned some tips on how to get opera to like the forums here more. But it just occured to me that I should ask here: how can I make the spoiler tags work, for me they show the text in white with a black background. No spoilering action here.

Little help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005

Jale posted:

I had this problem, go to Preferences > Web Pages> Uncheck the "Fit to Width" box.

That's brutal that fit-to-width fucks that up, I really like using it. Usually I sit about 4-5 feet away from the screen with pages zoomed 200%. I think I can live with ruined spoilers though.

Of course, putting fit-to-width into the site preferences would also rule.

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005

thegreatcodfish posted:

Pretty sure that is just because of the way Gmail handles email, having email both in the inbox and the All Mail folder. There is a lab you can setup to setup what folders show in IMAP, that might sort it out if you hide All Mail.

In opera's mail panel, right click on the All Mail folder, click properties, uncheck All Mail, done.

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005
You used to be able to have the status bar show up in the address bar, but I didn't use that so I can't remember if it's still a feature.

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005
I did the upgrade to 10.5 and I found a bug I guess. Has anyone else found that the message section of the mail client is showing only a grey box, with no message. My new mails and all the old ones are just blank panes. Any help?

edit: I went to the opera forums and found the solution, all I have to do is turn off the global 'fit to width' option. That sucks because I use it all the time with pages zoomed 150%. I stopped using hotmail.com and used the opera mail client because hotmail has the same issue. What the gently caress Opera?

the Dealy Lama fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 4, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Dealy Lama
Apr 2, 2005
Right-click the webpage, Edit Site Preferences>Display Tab>Uncheck Inline Frames should fix that, maybe.