Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

Name: Tom
MSN: djinpower (at) hotmail.com
Interests: Literature, English, art.

I'm a student from the Netherlands so if you want to talk about weed, mills and/or tulips, I'm your guy. Not interested in anime and crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

Talk to me about linguistics, literature, languages, art, movies, books, cycling sports (both ATB and road race) and mythology is a-ok too.

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

Stuff: Talk to me about sports (currently training for a triathlon, yay, ask me about the horrible, horrible pain in my legs), books, literature and art. Everything goes really, as long you don't start rambling about your animes or mmorpgs.
MSN: djinpower@hotmail.com

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

MSN djinpower@hotmail.com

Talk to me about training for a triathlon! Or studying English as a non-native speaker - let me tell you stuff about your own language! Or talk to me about literature, writing and that I should start writing again.

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

MSN: djinpower (at) hotmail .com

Talk to me if you want to tell me how awesome doing a triathlon is, or if you like weird faggoty music, or if you want to learn how to swear in Dutch or if you want to talk about tulips, wooden shoes and legal weed. Everything that has to do with languages (in general) is fine too.

UnlikelyHero fucked around with this message at Apr 14, 2009 around 12:41

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

MSN: djinpower (at) hotmail .com

Talk to me if you want to tell me how awesome doing a triathlon is, or if you like weird faggoty music, or if you want to learn how to swear in Dutch or if you want to talk about tulips, wooden shoes and legal weed. Everything that has to do with languages (in general) is a complete plus too.

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

Hi dudes and dudettes!

Talk to me about : Whatever! Just hold a conversation. I can talk in lengths about literature, various sports (actually doin' poo poo not watching it on the telly; I'm a passionate triathlete) and languages. I will get your sciency jokes though.

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

FROM THE NETHERLANDS BUT I SPEAK EXCELLENT ENGLISH
MSN: djinpower (at) hotmail . com

I'm a triathlete so talk to me about endurance sports. I'm also writing a short essay about the morphology of iPods and podcasts and other dumb Internet neologisms at this moment so talk about that! Or literature is sweet too. Tell me how Margaret Atwood is the only woman that knows how to write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlikelyHero
Dec 8, 2007

Fat Friend Fiesta

Alan Smithee posted:

Would love to chat, don't have (well don't really use) MSN, got AIM or anything?

Just for you, now I do!

FROM THE NETHERLANDS BUT I SPEAK EXCELLENT ENGLISH
MSN: djinpower (at) hotmail . com
aim: UnlikelyHero

I'm a triathlete so talk to me about endurance sports. I'm also writing a short essay about the morphology of iPods and podcasts and other dumb Internet neologisms at this moment so talk about that! Or literature is sweet too. Tell me how Margaret Atwood is the only woman who knows how to write.