Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«27 »
CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

When the object enters the timestream, time begins to correct itself. Let me use this example: Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff.

Time works the same way.

every single thing about this is hilarious. just a simple google search will turn up all sorts of hilarious poo poo

CrumFUNist! fucked around with this message at Nov 23, 2008 around 00:14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

there was a massive post somewhere with all the interpretations of johnny 5 aces there have ever been

someone get it

PaisleyOrangutan
May 26, 2008

by The Finn

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...01&pagenumber=1

e: I think this may be it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...01&userid=81020

PaisleyOrangutan fucked around with this message at Nov 23, 2008 around 00:48

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

lol

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

PaisleyOrangutan
May 26, 2008

by The Finn

The billed feature list included over 100 hours of gameplay, a story of epic proportions, full motion video and a symphonic OST. However, none of this was actually completed, except for a small portion on the story, and no actual gameplay.

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'

at least post original zybourne artwork

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the best game that ever wasn't

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Stegosaurus posted:

at least post original zybourne artwork

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

ahahahaha the legs

Dr. Ron Paul
Nov 30, 2004

by Ozma

change my name posted:

hahha what the gently caress

Verliox
Apr 26, 2004
Verliox Edward Robert Longfellow

CrumFUNist! posted:

ahahahaha the legs

these are some kicks worth killin over fo sho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

those pictures are funn y but i never read the wrds that go with them sry brendle and ingwit

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

(for stability)

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

Oh Zaibon Kurokku-san~~

The brendle/ingwit/ferrinus fyad posts were great too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

now all your hard work parodying zyblourne clock is the archives and no1 can find them cuz search is gone 4evr, and is all 4naught much like original zyblourne clock. the ironing is delicious

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'

CrumFUNist! posted:

ahahahaha the legs

ferrinus drew that... it's not real zybourne. this is not canon.

Tybuc
Jan 12, 2004

I’m just trying to change my life because I’m not above killing any drug dealer for money.

change my name posted:

lollllllllllllllll

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

i dont know what they were thinking:

quote posted:

Rough draft. Not for public consumption

PRELUDE

At the end of a long room filled with whispers and handshakes sits a man fondling a small, dark object. The ancient wooden benches along the room's perimeter are full, mostly of women and children, leaving the men to mingle. The man sits firmly offering avoiding eye contact which could be misinterpreted as an offer of his seat. He clutches the object nervously. Through a forrest of arms, legs, and coattails a small child wanders towards the man, drawn by curiousity and free of her unattentive mother's eye.

"What you got there, mister?", queries the girl.

He pauses for a moment, considering plots which might've employed this child as a spy, paid in food, to inquire. Exhausted and drawn to the child's innocence, the walls of secrecy melt for a moment.

"This, my darling, is a device. A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults. This, darling, is The Zybourne Clock."

Suddenly, barely visible in the dim light, the child's eyes change. The hazelnut brown tones are ungluing into silver, melting into swirls of pearl and mechanical shades. Her body loses its shy posture and rapidly conforms to a rigid, upright stance. Her mouth opens slightly and with programmed precision, she moves her wrist slowly towards her tiny lips.

"Orange Fox to Deitrus. Orange Fox to Deitrus. The Golden Egg has been located. I repeat, we've got it. Over".

Frozen with guilt, the man slowly begins to run through the crowd. The girl screams, "surprise sex! surprise sex! He tried to touch me! Help!".

For Dirk McLauren, Wedesnday January 19 2381 has begun very poorly.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

What the hell is zybournce clock. like what is this.

Zibraltar
Jul 15, 2007

I behave like a self-involved babychild and my posts are worthless.

Sexual objectification and racism are okay with me as long as we talk about the pretty colors.

I am an adult living in an age of enlightenment who chooses ignorance and demands it in others.

whatever it is it's terrible

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

GriszledMelkaba posted:

What the hell is zybournce clock. like what is this.

A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Coffee Quack posted:

A device many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own. In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults.

Be serious and chill no jokes what is it.

Dr. Ron Paul
Nov 30, 2004

by Ozma

Coffee Quack posted:

In many ways it is like one of your toys, but a toy for adults.

oh goddammit

PaisleyOrangutan
May 26, 2008

by The Finn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hElo-fSj0

christ

PaisleyOrangutan fucked around with this message at Nov 23, 2008 around 00:32

Verliox
Apr 26, 2004

Coffee Quack posted:

-dick mclauren

PURPLE DRANK
Sep 9, 2008

slow ya roll nigguh

PaisleyOrangutan posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hElo-fSj0

christ

music loving owns

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Be serious and chill no jokes what is it.

McCaine
Feb 20, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT MAKING A SICK BURN ON MY
TWITTER ABOUT VILE RATS DEATH FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED THREE YEARS AGO, PS CHECK MY RAP SHEET BECAUSE I AM MOST LIKELY STILL BUTT HURT THAT HE BANNED ME BECAUSE I POSTED PEDO ANIME BOYS

a baby coyote.. posted:

now all your hard work parodying zyblourne clock is the archives and no1 can find them cuz search is gone 4evr, and is all 4naught much like original zyblourne clock. the ironing is delicious
Incorrect, because I possess the entire thing

Also, there is no dimension, state of being, realm of ideas, or possible world in which the zybourne clock is not funny

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

PURPLE DRANK posted:

music loving owns

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

lolllllllllll

Verliox
Apr 26, 2004

McCaine posted:

Incorrect, because I possess the entire thing

Also, there is no dimension, state of being, realm of ideas, or possible world in which the zybourne clock is not funny

haha who do you think you are: professor zybourne?!

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

hahaha check out their website

Power of Pecota
Aug 3, 2007

It is not that bad, there is hope, there is charity, there is compassion blah blah blah Charles Dickens three ghosts visit Scrooge and he wakes up to life blah blah blah

Ingwit posted:

Johnny Fiveaces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. “drat.” he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston’s Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn’t exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we’re out of. It’s almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn’t cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of “CAPITAL”.

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop’s slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. “That’s right doll” he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going to do it cyber hard.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S7hElo-fSj0

aaaaaaaaaaaa

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Barry Lemonade posted:

hahahahahahaa

Power of Pecota
Aug 3, 2007

It is not that bad, there is hope, there is charity, there is compassion blah blah blah Charles Dickens three ghosts visit Scrooge and he wakes up to life blah blah blah

Monocular posted:

"Look what I found," Nina said to Scholtzy who revolted in his heel to face her. She was clod in a trenchcoat of the finest purple velvatine that she had found in the closet of the steam hotel room. "Stop foolin' around wood ya kid?" Scholtzy said as he twinked at her slyly, tossing her a steam nickel. "Johnny Fiveaces said the map to the Golden Egg might be here along with the cooperatives." In typically womanly fission, Nina turned back to the closest and submerged with a large velvatine hat to match and a necklast with a large time-clock on it. Scholtzy gaped at the clock and elaborated "Nina! We have to regather the Golden Egg before Dr. Malaprop gets his grippy mitts on it!" he said as he walked around. "Hold it busta!" Nina said as her eyes rolled back into her skull. "I don't know who be writin yo' dialogue but y'all sound like a retard Speak 'N Spell. And what's with all these clocks and poo poo, don't nobody need to be on time in a landfill. Speakin of landfill, they having a two-fo-one on yo busted wrinkled rags, which yall would think would be smooth as hell with all this stanky rear end steam and poo poo."

Schotlzy slowly removed the outfit from Nina and they left the steam hotel, never to speak of the incident again.

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

i would buy that game, so they win then i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

where is that excerpt where he kills some guards and gives some smarmy retort to them

«27 »