Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004
Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?

This is Mint Mania IIDX

There is no StrikerS.

Besides generally shitposting in ADTRW he also enjoys posting in his Lets Play thread.

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

RosenkreuzStilette: COMPLETED!
Stage 01: Liebea - Someone got Elecman's tower and fancied it up a bit.
Stage 02: Sichte - We move on to battle the Scarlet Devil Mansion's head maid, Sakuya!
Stage 03: Luste - I take on the demon loli... just like I did in MegaMari.
Stage 04: Freudia - Laser is not difficult, ze. At least, they're not supposed to be.
Stage 05: Schwer-Muta - A tricky squidgirl makes me pause a video. Also, I play the previously not-known-about Prologue stage!
Stage 06: Zorne - Penny and Brain are nowhere to be found, so I must take on THE CLAW alone. Also, Bomberman.
Stage 07: Trauare - Someone's been playing the Zero series.
Stage 08: Grolla - Spiritia vs The Zero Nightmare in the duel of the century!
Fortress One: Sepperin Castle - So that Castlevania game was really cool, guys.
Fortress Two: Iris Castle - Spiritia continues forth to take on the lolita mastermind.
The Final Battle - Dragons and Wilys and Staff, oh my!
Outside of SA his interests include posting on the beatmanistyle forums about such topics as his lazytown mod and lamenting the fact that lolicon is now illegal.

He used to post on the anime network but they were too anti-lolicon for him:

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f1.../index1149.html

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

By the way, when Anime News Network, the premiere anti-lolicon, anti-moe, anti-anything-remotely-controversial-in-anime community, says that Strawberry Marshmallow is both innocent and hilarious, I think it's time to re-evaluate your opinion. Go watch the show, and take it and Japanese culture for what they are before tossing out criticism because the main characters are a bunch of girls who might at one point in their life before they're 18 wear a two-piece bathing suit.
Valiant Mint stands up for the rights of creepy fuckers everywhere:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...=lolicon#306139

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

After reading all of the last posts, I can't even think of where to begin, so I'm just to say some stuff and hope it turns out fine.

- Not everyone who looks at lolicon and enjoys it is a pedophile. The only way I can really back this up is by personal testimony. I look at lolicon. I find many of the pictures I see sexually appealing. I enjoy them. I have a little sister. If someone were to touch her in an inappropriate way, I would shoot their kneecaps and elbows out and leave them to die. That's simply not something you do. I am strongly against child molestation, as are many other people who like lolicon that I have associated myself with. However, I'm not going to be against pedophilia, because if I was, I would have to be against every sexual preference that I myself have that differs from the "socially-acceptable" norm or suffer the title of "hypocrite". You know someone out there is masturbating to guro. It's just an attraction. A thought process. Leave it alone.

- I don't care what the dictionaries are saying. When you break it down, the word "pedophilia" is not synonymous with "raping a small child". If this was the case, then Philadelphia would be "the city of brotherly surprise sex". The suffix "-philia" means "attraction or affinity". If I'm a bibliophile, that doesn't mean I want to surprise sex books. Once again, it's just an attraction.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...c&start=105#top

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

Someone please explain this to me. All I really want to know is how pedophilia automatically means older men raping little girls. Don't say because most pedophiles do. Don't say because it just does. I want a concrete answer with facts to back it up.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...=lolicon#307199

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

That is why I also look at ecchi and hentai with petite girls. In my eyes, they're all the same, just a bunch of drawings of anime girls. Lolicon just happen to have more of it. Oh noes. Label me pedo.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...=lolicon#310892

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

Can we honestly be blamed for liking something, be it loli, guro, furry, or anything else?
yes

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...=lolicon#311237

Mint Mania IIDX posted:

Now, have you seen the anime Elfen Lied? While it does not show it, it very much depicts the implication of lolicon surprise sex between a little girl and her father. It is actually there for a reason, and it shows how awful what happened to her was. I did not find this arousing, but I did find it very integral to the plot and the emotion that Elfen Lied was trying to portray. That I very much endorse.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs...0120&highlight=

quote:

BatmanEunuch: are you a pedophile?
RuriHoshinoLover: No.
BatmanEunuch: do you watch/read/get off to lolicon?
BatmanEunuch: Im just trying to find something out you can be honest
BatmanEunuch: I wont hold it against you
BatmanEunuch: long pooost
RuriHoshinoLover: I don't watch any hentai, because videos are retarded. There was actually a lolicon hentai called Harumi's Bad Play that featured a little girl that was willing to do anything for this one guy. I found it pretty tasteless, so I didn't bother with it.
BatmanEunuch: ok
RuriHoshinoLover: I enjoy some lolicon hentai doujin, but some of them (like the incest ones) I find hilarious due to translations. They're just... unbelievably bad.
BatmanEunuch: Ah, so it's more for the absurdist comedy than sexual enjoyment?
RuriHoshinoLover: Basically.
RuriHoshinoLover: I mean, have you seen it?
BatmanEunuch: some, yeah. You get also these really [expletive] nasty shotacon ones
BatmanEunuch: [expletive] RIOT
RuriHoshinoLover: >.> I don't see those.
RuriHoshinoLover: I used to get off to lolicon, mostly because I prefer small body types. I don't care how old the girl was. If the portrayed girl just looked way too childish though, I was completely uninterested.
RuriHoshinoLover: I mean, my girlfriend has a small frame (she is often mistaken for a 11-12 yr old yet she is 17).
BatmanEunuch: oh
BatmanEunuch: asian?
RuriHoshinoLover: Not at all.
RuriHoshinoLover: Very much a white girl.
He also posted on something called ddrfurs.com

DJ Kaltaro posted:

Greetings. I am Alex Kaldara, half-dragon Guardian. It's interesting to see another like myself, Acubavix. I've been playing DDR for a while. Don't have a single Heavy AAA and I can't pass a MAX to save my life. I did get 41 Perfects and 7 Greats on The Legend of Max Extra Stage with one foot, though. ^^ I'm available for AIM chat or e-mail or whatever 95% of the time, so drop me a line if you'd like. Oh, I am also the founder of Team CCR: Catgirl Catgirl Revolution. Fare thee well. *poof*
Other stuff:
His Website
VJ Army profile
Deviant Art

tl;dr: this guy is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

good god

i do not give thanks for this creep

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

guy sucks

*poof*

Deutrium
Sep 2, 2008

- I don't care what the dictionaries are saying. When you break it down, the word "pedophilia" is not synonymous with "raping a small child". If this was the case, then Philadelphia would be "the city of brotherly surprise sex". The suffix "-philia" means "attraction or affinity". If I'm a bibliophile, that doesn't mean I want to surprise sex books. Once again, it's just an attraction.

thats the best quote

Deutrium
Sep 2, 2008

Deutrium
Sep 2, 2008

he is a good artist

Deutrium
Sep 2, 2008

lol

I don't know, what what I do know is... our nation is at war.

Deutrium fucked around with this message at Nov 27, 2008 around 22:07

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

nah call it off he's not a pedophile.

RuriHoshinoLover: After talking with them, I realized I am very much NOT a pedophile.
Millfeuleulee: wait what
RuriHoshinoLover: Ephebophile at worst.
Millfeuleulee: now I'm confused
raven tkzor: MINTS NOT A PEDO
raven tkzor: THERE IS NO GOT etc
Millfeuleulee: what he said
RuriHoshinoLover: Is this really that much of a surprise? >.>
Millfeuleulee: YES

Shumagorath
Jun 5, 2001

Riotgrrill posted:

Besides generally shitposting in ADTRW
does this mean his posts did not contain enough fanservice?

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

the kingomd hearts joke: I love it

edit: CURRENT MOOD: wanna gently caress a child

Funk In Shoe fucked around with this message at Nov 27, 2008 around 22:29

Influence Device
Dec 31, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Deutrium posted:

thats the best quote

No this is

quote:

I look at lolicon. I find many of the pictures I see sexually appealing. I enjoy them. I have a little sister.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004
Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?

Shumagorath posted:

does this mean his posts did not contain enough fanservice?
probably i dunno, i just assume every post in there is poo poo.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

oh hey a video

Aristotle Animes
Feb 11, 2006

Funk In Shoe posted:

anime ability: moistening shirts

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Did I say a lot?
I meant TONS of damage!

ADRTW/Let's Play posters are always pedophiles.

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revolušion

drat thats one sweaty pedophile

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

who the gently caress still has VHS tapes standing around anyway gently caress this guy

Police Academy 6
Jul 12, 2006

Funk In Shoe posted:

oh hey a video

he's so randome

John_Anon_Smith
Nov 26, 2007

A BIG BAG OF KEYS posted:

drat thats one sweaty pedophile

he just got back from standing outside the local school

Dangheim
Jul 22, 2007

don't show him
the way
to the next
little girl

oh, don't ask why
oh, don't ask why

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

I'm not going to be against pedophilia

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta

Mint Mania posted:

I am strongly against child molestation, as are many other people who like lolicon
yes, at least 55% of all people who like lolicon are against child molestation, over 23% of them strongly!

also lol at "i have a little sister so i cant be a pedo" comment.

Dantes Redux
Sep 23, 2003

by angerbeet

Ah yes, cargo jorts

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

evceryone can thank me for giving helldump lurkers and new posters the minerals(lol snatch, a good movie. DONT KNOCK HIM OUT! lmao and then he does. also brick tops quote about disposing of peoples bodies by feeding them to pigs that goes something like: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion, c beams, glittering in the dark near the tannhauser gate..... all these moments, gone, like tears, in rain....time to remove the teeth and hair, for the sake of the piggies digestion" :goosnay:) to post threads

also crumbunist how large is your goons.jpg folder, i want to see a screencap motherbitch. how is the top 96k metal riffs of october-december of 97 coming. did you shave your goatee yet.

if you dont have an ayb, you should not be allowed to post in helldump. only pretty people can post in this forum(itf(around the clock with a knot like the ITF
oh yeah, the ITF dont knock, nigga's cock-block(a little rap humor for oh word son if youre readin this, holla atcha boy)))

Rogaine Yoshi
Apr 10, 2006

by Ozma

Well, I have to preface this right off by saying this is strictly fantasy. I don't even like bondage/rough play in my RL relationships, and I'm well aware of how wrong it is. But hey. It's only in my head.

Most of my fantasies are as extreme as possible. And by extreme I mean sick and/or non-consensual. For example, a young girl is kidnapped and held for ransom. As time goes by, and the money is delayed, her captors add incentive by sending photographs and videos of what they do to her.

The first ones are relatively tame, showing her bound and helpless. Then they get stronger, like her tear-streaked face and skinny body surrounded by masked naked men. Soon enough, a video is sent of her being brutally raped and tortured by a half-dozen men or more men, who use her like a throwaway toy. The following pictures over the next week or so show the aftermath of more abuse, with semen leaked from her orifices and new bruises and cuts each day. She's mounted by dogs, urinated on, forced to stretch herself wide open with dildos, made to eat rotting food and feces, and generally degraded and humiliated every single waking moment of her captivity. Using a woodburning kit, they write slurs and insults on her little body, DOG SLUT is tattoo'd backwards on her forehead so she can see it every day of her life to remind her, and she is generally used up and broken. When the money comes, she's returned to her family with broken bones, permanent scars, stretched out holes, burns and bruises everywhere, and deep emotional trauma. The men have basically made the rest of her life a living hell, with physical reminders to everyone that she was someone's gently caress-toy. I think of the lost, hopeless look in her eyes as she's found by her family covered in filth and blood, semen leaking out of her tortured stinkyhole and rear end, too tired and broken to even cover up her shame.

Incredibly evil and twisted? Sure it is. Frankly, just typing it out makes me a little sick to my stomach. But it's all make-believe. Even in my worst fantasies, the thought of doing anything like that to a real person, even in consensual roleplaying, kills off any desire in me. It's all right to fantasize about doing it to imaginary girls, though. I think because it's more than 2 steps removed from real life, and real-life consequences. Hell, I've been with some freaky women in my day, who I know would be okay with acting out a lot of surprise sex fantasies, but the thought of it leaves me cold.

Anyway, there you are. Perverted loli fantasy.

Shumagorath
Jun 5, 2001

Funk In Shoe posted:

who the gently caress still has VHS tapes standing around anyway gently caress this guy
take a wild guess what's on his tapes and why he doesn't want to have the guy at the video store copy them to DVD

Syrg Sapphire
Mar 27, 2007

You were right about me all along, Mr. Kent. I am the villain of the story.

Reminder: his username comes from an obsession with this character, who, surprise surprise, is female and underage (and a little bit downsy looking at that face):

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Funk In Shoe posted:

nah call it off he's not a pedophile.

RuriHoshinoLover: After talking with them, I realized I am very much NOT a pedophile.
Millfeuleulee: wait what
RuriHoshinoLover: Ephebophile at worst.
Millfeuleulee: now I'm confused
raven tkzor: MINTS NOT A PEDO
raven tkzor: THERE IS NO GOT etc
Millfeuleulee: what he said
RuriHoshinoLover: Is this really that much of a surprise? >.>
Millfeuleulee: YES

Oh phew thankfully you can't be banned for being a ephebophile, that's completely different

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Is there honestly anyone who posts in ADTRW who isn't some sort of creepy gently caress?

Tax the Poor
Nov 5, 2008

by Fistgrrl

is there anyone who posts in the gay forum who isnt a fag

Dantes Redux
Sep 23, 2003

by angerbeet

probably not since the fags would want to post in the gay forum. I guess? Who knows.

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

Tax the Poor posted:

is there anyone who posts in the gay forum who isnt a fag

nationalism, but thats debatable

also, dantes redux. post at me man. flex your freakin fingers across that keyboard and let me see what your words can do. i dig your steez kid. drop some freakin postage on this envelolp

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

wheres ham i want to talk to ham

Dantes Redux
Sep 23, 2003

by angerbeet

Probably celebrating the miracle of thanksgiving with his loved ones.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

Shumagorath posted:

take a wild guess what's on his tapes and why he doesn't want to have the guy at the video store copy them to DVD

what is this, take a wild guess? This isn't helping, this is dangling information in front of my face and then yanking said information away as i happily reach for it as a dumb loving toddler, why would you do that when it makes you put yourself at risk for serious internet burnage.

Funk In Shoe fucked around with this message at Nov 28, 2008 around 01:48

Funk In Shoe
Apr 19, 2008

nah jk bro there's a pedo who needs all the ownage i have in me but seriouspost i tend to honor the old schizoid posting paradigm, Learn or Burn you cant get both but youre always entitled to one!!

deez
Jun 14, 2008

by Fragmaster

Dantes Redux posted:

Probably celebrating the miracle of thanksgiving with his loved ones.

ham has no loved ones. he is, as randbrick, made of spare snes parts and programmed with old irc logs from nsa gay sex chatrooms for the des moines area

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

whoa nelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nationalism
Feb 25, 2006

"not gay"

i am not a homophobe, that implies i am "afraid" of the "same"? what does that even mean?

deez posted:

nationalism, but thats debatable

i am trained from that thread

nationalism fucked around with this message at Nov 28, 2008 around 02:13

«9 »