Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«67 »
Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

umalt posted:

Post the dac', preferably pics with Thor in them too to keep them on topic, but nonetheless post pics of him.

Be careful what you wish for!

They're both pretty active and not fond of posing for the camera, so I have to take a lot of pictures unnoticed if I want them to turn out. This is an assortment taken over the last month or so. Betsey tends to be part big sister, part mother, and part partner in crime, depending on her mood and the day.

First, her face, as the rest of the pictures don't really have it for the above reasons:

A random assortment of Thor and Betsey:

And probably my favorite solo picture of Thor to date:

...I'll stop flooding now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunch Bucket
Feb 10, 2008

Duuh! These are staaairs!

Thor has such gorgeous markings - I love the little black tips on the inside of his ears.

I love the whole short dog crossed with a lab/retriever thing. My friends were at a park this weekend and came across a corgi crossed with a golden retriever and sent me this picture. Pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Thanks! We were originally trying for a pure red/white, but now that we have Thor we are so happy that he's a tri. His ears and his eyebrows are probably our favorite part of his coloration.

Oh geez, he looks like he wants to jump out of my monitor and lick my face. That is a whole lot of cute in a small package!

Suzaku fucked around with this message at Jul 23, 2014 around 15:44

catamar
May 23, 2008

Crunch Bucket posted:

Thor has such gorgeous markings - I love the little black tips on the inside of his ears.

I love the whole short dog crossed with a lab/retriever thing. My friends were at a park this weekend and came across a corgi crossed with a golden retriever and sent me this picture. Pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Golden Retrievers and both kinds of corgi are the cutest puppies, so I've tried googling pictures of retriever/corgi mix puppies to help me imagine what Gansett looked like as a baby.

We met another retriever/corgi mix at the vet but he picked a fight with the owner's other dog so I couldn't get a picture of them together.

Both dogs had a good time at the kennel this week:

Lava
Feb 12, 2014

I am the Entire Floor

We went to a professional photographer with Merry, she's ridiculously photogenic when she's not rolling around in something gross.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Lava posted:

We went to a professional photographer with Merry, she's ridiculously photogenic when she's not rolling around in something gross.

I love her coloring and that expression just screams "I WUV UUUUUUU!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

umalt
Oct 16, 2013

Suzaku posted:

pics of Thor and Betsey

Thank you!

...puppie besties...

«67 »