Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«68 »
Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Tegan actually likes cats a lot better than she likes other dogs. She would let my ex's cat wrestle around with her, it was pretty dang cute.

But yes, she did like to chase them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wulfling
Jan 10, 2012

Sam loves to chase cats. Her and my cat used to chase each other around, and eventually the cat would just fall over to let Sam chew on her head. It was quite adorable. They've only become reacquainted after a little over a year apart so I'm still waiting for them to settle back in together.

tacopie
Apr 29, 2009

Break Fast posted:

Guinness is extremely afraid of vacuum cleaner. Though he's quite young, so maybe I get to do this instead of bathing him everytime we come home in a year or so. It looks a lot of fun though.

We went to see our best dog bud Hugo today and induced some derpness into him.

Dumbasses running around like fools.

Looks so much like a Corgi from behind. Still as sweet as one.

Post up your dog best buds if you have any pictures of them. Have a nice Corgi-filled weekend.

Sorry to necro-quote, but Hugo looks just like my dog that I have no idea what she is! I'll post pics when I get home. I'm pretty sure she is part Corgi.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

11 August 1987

I wish had video of Igby playing with my friend's kitten.

She was probably a few months old and figured out how to hide in a box with the lid closed, pop up so Igby would notice her, then hide back in the box after swatting him with her paw. He'd get confused and wander off after a while, then the kitten would repeat the whole thing again. Probably went on for half an hour before I had to leave and was the cutest drat thing.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

11 August 1987

Might be picking up this guy as a buddy for Igby, not sure what he's a mix of. Seems like maybe Corgi, Sheltie, and maybe Chow. Rescue place thought it was Chow and Corgi.

umalt
Oct 16, 2013

Nurse, my proctology stick, please.

It looks like a fox wearing a bear's skin...

IN THE MOST ADORABLE WAY.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

11 August 1987

He's pretty ridiculous, I'll get some better pictures tomorrow. Igby is trying to show he's a tough guy. Hoping they learn to be friends soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Break Fast
Mar 27, 2012

tacopie posted:

Sorry to necro-quote, but Hugo looks just like my dog that I have no idea what she is! I'll post pics when I get home. I'm pretty sure she is part Corgi.

Please do.

Also a ninja hi from Guinness. It's been a while.
Here are a bunch of sub-potato pictures taken throughout the summer.

Using my leg as a pillow.

Watching if everything is in order while I sleep after a night shift.

Enjoying the shade when it was still actually hot outside.

Beauty shot!

«68 »