Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama

Eins, my little fatty-fatty-two-by-four. Before anyone says it, no. Just no. It's for the number 1.

Currently on a huge diet. Due to my back problems we've not been able to get out much during the winter but come summer time we're getting her rear end back down to 28 or below. I can't deny her the rawhide she craves so often though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
Seeing all these corgis cuddled up together really makes me want to get another one so mine won't be such a grumpy, loner bitch. And I so want a white faced corgi now.

On another note, the Kong treat dispenser has lost its effectiveness. Guess I need to start stuffing it with two treats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k296H3c7k5A

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2ygmNsTsHAM

Biggest, baddest dog in the park comes across a turtle. I'm almost ashamed at how jumpy she is.

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama

The Dave posted:

Yeah I really wish I had some training done with Taziki, we just can't control her when another dog comes over. She's not really bad like embarrassing bad, but she just wants to play and can't be bothered to listen.

Thought I sort of get a proud father feeling because no one expects the speed to come out of her. We had a BBQ last weekend and the one guy just couldn't believe how Taziki could take a corner. I was just like "Well she's low to the ground."

"Awww look at those short widdle legs! The walk up the hill must have been so tough!"
*Another dog runs by*
*Zooooooooooooooooooom*
:rice:

Oh I wish I had the time to get the pup back into agility. There's really been few other times when I've felt so proud of her than after a full course done well.

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
How the gently caress is there no hair/scratch marks everywhere on that floor?! :psyduck:

I love how they're all like "Yep, coffee table, there's room." I can't wait till mine gets all old and distinguished looking like Herman. That must've been heaven (or hell, depending on if anyone got pissy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bakahentai
Nov 3, 2003
kuso atama
Hair...hair everywhere...

• Locked thread