Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat shit cat
Sep 30, 2005

do a homer pappy
Fumble loves to dance :3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhZeSvf1xvs&feature=channel_page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat shit cat
Sep 30, 2005

do a homer pappy

Eff Jay posted:

Slow weeks for Corgis? I got a question for you Corg owners out there. We're thinking about expanding our little corgi family soon and I'd like to get some advice. Frank was from a BYB (I know, I know. Bad. :( it was my first dog buying experience and so far I've been very lucky) and if I was going to get another Corgi I'd like to go through a more reputable breeder. We'd like to get another Pembroke, so does anyone know of a good breeder in the Portland,OR / SW Washington area? Supplemental question: What are some other dogs who breed wise can match up well with a Pem if we decided to branch out? Any and all advice helps!

Which breeder did you get your current dog from?

• Locked thread