Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WickedMetalHead
Mar 9, 2007
/dev/null

Arsten posted:

Ticket Opener: shavol
Ticket Description: user cant access network/cord plugged in/amber light solid/wfw
Ticket Status: closed
Ticket Remarks: u00741-user doesnt have a network card/user is not required to have network access/network cord was stuck into floppy drive amber light was lock light/remoed network cord from office told user to not try to modify equipment/closed ticket
Ticket Bill: d00018

This is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedMetalHead
Mar 9, 2007
/dev/null

Hoppy posted:

The user is actually going out of their way to remove the email address in the reply, look me up, put my name in instead. My email address is not the reply to, nor is it in the signature.

This is where you ignore ticket emails sent to your address.

WickedMetalHead
Mar 9, 2007
/dev/null

Nybble posted:

What is Hospas?

Is it working?

Obviously Hospas is not working!