Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jowogra
Jan 9, 2008
At the company I work for, I do phone tech support for our anti-virus product (I wont name it for fear of reprisal from anyone who might use it).

And I swear some of our users are insane, literally insane. One man threatened us with "dragons" in an email if we didn't remove our software from his machine, "the kind that lay eggs", I am not sure what other kind of dragon there is. Tomorrow when I get in, ill make sure to post some other excerpts from my current/past tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jowogra
Jan 9, 2008
So from my post a few pages back only had a fraction of the insanity this email had, the full crazy email, only imagine it in text so big you can read it across the room.

quote:

get the @#$%^&* "program" out of my computer, now!

you @#$^&* think you are clever by putting the word "change" so I can't "remove" it, huh, you @#$%^&*.

you *&^%$#@ have until 5:00 pm mst to remove it, or I will be sending you "dragons", which "lay eggs" so the next tme you send out your *&^%$#@ junk, the eggs will hatch in their computers, and destroy them, but you will get blamed for it and get the @#$%%^&&* "sued" out of youself, or go to "cyber jail. ha, ha,ha! "blaaaah" suckor!

Bonus: Voice mail we had from like a year ago, where some lady mixes up our phone number with another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Sb6GKjnFs

I will post other more paranoia related ones later once I can forward them to myself.