Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

On my iTunes, I've reserved the 1 star rating as a flag for remembering to fix that song later on. For example, if I find a song with a misspelled title, or with an annoyingly long silence at the start or beginning that I want to cut off while listening to the song on my iPod, I'll just tag it with one star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

Can anyone tell me why I can't download certain podcasts with iTunes?

I can download them with the podcasts app on my iPhone (same wifi network), but get 'network reset' or 'err 3253' when I try to download an episode with iTunes. I can open the feed in Firefox and download the mp3 without any problems.

Deleting the podcast and subscribing again doesn't change anything.

Most podcasts work fine, but these two are giving me trouble:

The Moth: http://feeds.themoth.org/themothpodcast

Science Talk: http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/podcasts.cfm?type=science-talk

Have you tried searching for the podcast using the itunes store directory? I could subscribe to the moth from there just now (cheers for the podcast tip! :D)

My PIN is 4826
Aug 30, 2003

Anyone else had problems with podcasts this last update? I left my computer on overnight after updating iTunes, and woke up to 1000+ new podcasts waiting for me. Seems like iTunes decided that it should download all episodes of every podcast I subscribe to :suicide: