Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
ripped0ff
May 15, 2006

As I'm sure you all know, if there's one thing everyone loves it's a sociopath. So when I saw corpsed posting about his awesome disregard for basic morality, I was pretty much hooked.

Check out this awesome post from a thread about why you dumped your last girlfriend

corpsed posted:

She was appalled at my lack of any moral code or compassion for others.

Her: "If you heard a young boy being murdered near your apartment, would you aid him?"
me: "Only if it would benefit me in some way."

We had lots of conversations about morals, and she was disgusted that I was so selfish and cold. She hated the fact that I think a lot of people act "moral" due to guilt, or out of the fear that if they didn't act morally, the undesirable situation might be reciprocated upon them some day. A twisted form of karma.
drat, pretty tough.

See, corpsed isn't restricted by pitiful emotion. Empathy is only for weak mortals like us.

corpsed posted:

I'm the same as you though, I don't feel anything when I hear "bad" news having to do with close friends or relatives, but it doesn't bother me. I assume that's why you're asking this, because it bothers you?
He even has something to say about holding down a job!

corpsed posted:

If you all enjoy the Cookie-Cutter Build for American Whoredom with your 9 to 5 careers, familes to raise, vacations to have once a year, etc., then good (read: lovely) for you. That type of rinse and repeat nonsense is not for everyone.
Wow! What a badass!

I wonder what could make a person into such a dried-up, bitter shell of a human being though?

corpsed posted:

I've had chronic pain for 10 years. One day out of nowhere my right side of my chest started hurting for no apparent reason. I was just sitting in a chair watching the Simpsons when it started all a sudden (cue clever joke about tv being bad for health here). It wasn't unbearable, maybe about a 3 on the 1-10 scale, but was very weird because it was completely unexpected and inexplicable.

I saw a doctor about it and he said I needed "more exercise." Right. Apparently soccer twice a week and karate twice a week were too lax. I was/am very thin and lean, too.

I sort of shrugged it off thinking it would go away after a while. It actually got worse and moved to my back over a period of 6 or 7 years. The last ~3 years it's been solely in my back and is about a 7 on the pain scale, all day, every day. Nothing alleviates or aggravates it.
But that's not all, check out his website. He writes some pretty cool stories here. Check out the ending to this super cool story about having a newborn daughter.

quote:

I open the door, quickly but carefuly enough so that it would not slam against the wall. I briskly approach the crib as I notice Megan is still awake; all this time, quiet she was, yet awake in her little bed. I lose no time as I raise the screwdriver over the cribís wall and as Meganís eyes reach sight of mine she smiles, just before I thrust the flat head screwdriver into her still-developing throat. She of course, again, immediately attempts to make a wretched cry, but is only able to gurgle the quite honestly amazing amount of blood that begins flowing out of her throat and onto my left hand.

This was much more silent than I had imagined. My smile returns. Then it fades. I realized I now had laundry to do.

Goodbye, Megan, forever.

I no longer have a daughter.
Great story, corpsed! Would read again A++++++

ripped0ff fucked around with this message at Dec 4, 2008 around 14:43

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

i also have a website that hosts a single story about murdering babies with screwdrivers, you gonna call me out too?

Window Licker
Oct 27, 2005

hes a 8 or 9 on the hard motherfucker scale

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

so he's 14..

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

murdered-baby-crib.gif

ripped0ff
May 15, 2006

jamal jenkins posted:

i also have a website that hosts a single story about murdering babies with screwdrivers, you gonna call me out too?

drat dude sry that this guy isn't a hardcore enough sicko for you. I'll look harder next time.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power, Teen Panties

click my av for a fun surprise

idiot race's bald fail admin of the week winner 2013

NO gently caress YOU DAD

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

ripped0ff posted:

I wonder what could make a person into such a dried-up, bitter shell of a human being though?

quote:

If you all enjoy the Cookie-Cutter Build for American Whoredom ... That type of rinse and repeat nonsense is not for everyone.

quote:

I was just sitting in a chair watching the Simpsons

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Likes: Katanas, Corea, Entertainment Centre, Couch, Yellow, Bald, Power, Teen Panties

hahaha go live your 9 to 5 life you loving pathetic drone, raise your 2.5 crotch droppings and drive around in your SUV's sipping Starbucks. Me? I'll be off my own own, blazing new trails, designing....web sites????

corpsed you are every stupid loving 17 year old ever, you're pathetic and stupid but not in any significant or interesting way, you are the background noise of humnanity, and all the lame edgy stories in the world won't change that

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

[ASK] me about living in constant level 7 pain from a simpsons induced injury

ripped0ff
May 15, 2006

the finn, I don't think you understand, he has everything figured out already and we are just pawns and slaves to our emotions, that is why he is better than us

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

The Finn posted:

hahaha go live your 9 to 5 life you loving pathetic drone, raise your 2.5 crotch droppings and drive around in your SUV's sipping Starbucks. Me? I'll be off my own own, blazing new trails, designing....web sites????

and obsessing over buying, selling and trading the latest cell phone apparently. Because if there's one thing that separates us hard core emotionless individuals from the rest of you pathetic sheeple it's standing out from the crowd by owning an Iphone motherfucker.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.

When Nietzsche pictured the Ubermensch, he was thinking of teenage website designers.

SKYMALL SCRILLA
Jan 12, 2003

here's his myspace http://myspace.com/corpsed

quote:

I don't believe in politics or what's "good" for a country. I adore anarchism.

I hate the notion of being responsible and only embrace it as a means to function somewhat laughably in society.

I don't support universal healthcare, curing aids or cancer, etc. There is no shortage of people. I find it extremely amusing that if we all still lived in the wild in an exercise in true survival, probably around half the population would not make it. I'm not racist at all, but we as a people do seem to enjoy promoting a weak species. I'm speciesist. Not pro-Nazi or anything, though.

football fuckerman
Sep 1, 2007

yeah, i don't really "get" morality. i don't empathize. does that make me cold? hard? uncaring? edgy? tough? i don't know. i don't know because i'm four

John_Anon_Smith
Nov 26, 2007

he doesn't even know what anarchism is, except as a means to support his raving sociopathy

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

You hate the notion of being responsible because you have no need to be you stupid loving child

football fuckerman
Sep 1, 2007

i look around...and all i see is weakness. especially you todd. why does mary like todd so much. todd could never cut it in the wild. yeah that matters dude! yeah it does!

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

danohtwo posted:

here's his myspace http://myspace.com/corpsed

Have u ever heard of this book called Fight Club? Changed. My. Life. I am Jack's lack of sense.

Snood
Jul 4, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE

*doesnt support health care*
*goes to doctor*

*loves anarchy*
*is a enjoyable human being*

SKYMALL SCRILLA
Jan 12, 2003

If you all enjoy the Cookie-Cutter Build for American Whoredom with your 9 to 5 careers, familes to raise, vacations to have once a year, etc., then good (read: lovely) for you. That type of rinse and repeat nonsense is not for everyone.
_______________/

John_Anon_Smith
Nov 26, 2007

some accuse me of being gay but i am simply asexual

i have no time for pathetic human emotion. it gets in the way of my web designing

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

Wayne Gretzky
Aug 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

ahahahahaha this guy is so rad

Wayne Gretzky
Aug 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

gently caress yes

Snood
Jul 4, 2006

/
my chronic back pain numbs all my "human" "emotion"

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

quote:

I don't support universal healthcare, curing aids or cancer, etc. There is no shortage of people. I find it extremely amusing that if we all still lived in the wild in an exercise in true survival, probably around half the population would not make it. I'm not racist at all, but we as a people do seem to enjoy promoting a weak species. I'm speciesist. Not pro-Nazi or anything, though.

I'm edgy and extreeeeeme. But not a Nazi. That poo poo was way too gnarly.

Also, don't forget, I'm a WEB DESIGNER, but I'm an outdoorsman, yo. I would gently caress up some survivalist poo poo.

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

lookout guys, he's in the AL QAEDA CLUB and watches PROJECT RUNWAY

Snood
Jul 4, 2006

danohtwo posted:

I don't believe in politics or what's "good" for a country. I adore anarchism.

I hate the notion of being responsible and only embrace it as a means to function somewhat laughably in society.

*visits the apps store*

John_Anon_Smith
Nov 26, 2007

my name is corpsed: messiah, anarchist, fan of lovely death metal

civicdaylight
Sep 13, 2007

Elena, you're so lucky you didn't marry me.

I avoid your mass-produced mass-marketed American Whoredom, the rules and regulations that turn us into a hive of drones and queens.

*buys an iPhone*

John_Anon_Smith
Nov 26, 2007

view all 15 of Semeon's friends

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

corpsed posted:

i am not concerned with the environment. burn, rainforest, burn.

children are a renewable resource.

i love eating meat. it tastes so much better knowing that it had a family who died solely for the pleasure of my taste buds.

i enjoy tampering, delaying progress, and messing around with linux. it fulfills my attempt at attaining geekiness.

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

I find it extremely amusing

MY NIGGA D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

I saw a doctor about it and he said I needed "more exercise." Right. Apparently soccer twice a week and karate twice a week were too lax. I was/am very thin and lean, too.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

quote:

There is no shortage of people. I find it extremely amusing that if we all still lived in the wild in an exercise in true survival, probably around half the population would not ma...... AHHHH MY BACK

jamal jenkins
Dec 18, 2007

by The Finn

dont haev a cow man

Snood
Jul 4, 2006

i am jacks touch screen

I Am a Keg.
Sep 25, 2008

by T. Finn

John_Anon_Smith posted:

i have no time for pathetic human emotion. it gets in the way of my web designing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sherylcrowrules
Aug 21, 2008

by The Finn

On the soccer field i am invincible. my lean form strides gracefully across the field as i shoulder-tackle with impunity for i am bound by no morals, certainly not those of your so-called "referee"

«8 »