Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillerFuzzball
Jul 1, 2007

taste the pain
This thread is perfect, I was just thinking about getting a new phone to replace my (:gonk:) RAZR.

I do a lot of texting, being in class and not able to talk, so I'd like a phone that would allow me to do that incognito. A nice camera would be great as well. I currently have a plan with AT&T, and I'd rather not complicate things by changing it, even though AT&T blows in my area. My budget is pretty limited, capped at around $300.

Anyway onto the specifics. I'm looking for a capable phone that I can just stick my SIM card into. I'm looking for a nice Nokia or something along those lines. A good Blackberry might be nice, too. Could anyone with more knowledge of Nokias or Blackberries point me in the right direction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU