Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lean Six Ligma
Nov 26, 2005

Dirty Fuckin' Dangles, Boys
# Country/Provider: USA/T-Mobile

# Current contract status: hitched on for another two years, but willing to pay full price for phone.

# Budget (phone/plan): ~$200

# Features I know I want: Flip style phone, Bluetooth, The ability to use my own ringtones, camera, being able to withstand throwing it or having something else in my pocket.

I went through 2 Nokia 6133s in under a year, first one I stepped on(not paying attention), second one I cracked both of the screens by having a screwdriver in my pocket. I've since defaulted back to my indestructable little Samsung E335 that has basically been beat to hell but still works perfectly and looks ok to boot.

I was looking at the Samsung flips that T-mobile offers, the'yre all ugly and have idiotic key layouts, but I was curious about the durability, and also using my own ringtones because I know T-mobile likes to mess with that.

Basically I want something I want something that's really hard to break. If t-mobile has nothing, I'm willing to look for something used.

Edit: May consider a slider

Lean Six Ligma fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Feb 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU