Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hairy Granny

Not very nice in a nice guy place.
In the 1967 Star Trek episode "The Doggarn Truth," A small blooper is seen in the 4th to last scene of the episode, while Kirk is wrestling the invader, a small glimpse of the corpse of a dead dog can be seen resting on a rock to the right side of the screen. Shatner's memoir reads: "None of us knew how that dog corpse got there, but it just slid around the set uncontrollably for about three weeks. It seemed to always be attracted to the beer cooler, which was later removed from the set after the incident. On the 3rd day of the 3rd week at 3:33 PM, the dog corpse slammed into Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock) at immeasurable speeds, and disappeared just like that." Writers and producers claim that the dog caused so much stress that it eventually led to the show's early cancellation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tles for poodles

you have a fine ass and it needs to get fucked
nice PynchonPost op

Valdez

indigo child posted:

no. dont be retarded.

Scott Pilgrim

On April 13, 1970, Commander Jim Lovell of the Apollo 13 spacecraft was about to finish his daily routine maintenance checklist. As he moved around to the side of the craft, he claims to have seen the body of a dead dog floating through space. Allegedly, as soon as the dog disappeared from the view of his window a massive explosion occurred in the Service Module.

butthole

by mons al-madeen

Scott Pilgrim posted:

On April 13, 1970, Commander Jim Lovell of the Apollo 13 spacecraft was about to finish his daily routine maintenance checklist. As he moved around to the side of the craft, he claims to have seen the body of a dead dog floating through space. Allegedly, as soon as the dog disappeared from the view of his window a massive explosion occurred in the Service Module.

if you pay close attention to the moon landing footage, you cansee the reflection of a dead dog corpse floating by, most think a beagle mutt, in buzz armstrongs face sheild. Authorities have secretly been trying to find out why inter-dimensional dead dog corpses have taken such an interest in our space exploration. No definitive answers have been found.

Steven
just posting to say this has been my favorite thread to read ever on the something awful forums. the imagery is very intense and i appreciate it a lot.

Steven
big props to my main man karlton and english voodoo

butthole

by mons al-madeen
steve talk to me. i have the flu. my vomit filled up an entire mop bucket last night.

Scott Pilgrim

Several years back, a guard at NASA was keeping an eye on the facilities via security camera, when he noticed that the astronaut gyroscope used for training had suddenly started spinning on its own. He rushed down to the training room and stopped the machine, only to reveal that a dog's corpse was strapped into the seat. At first he thought it was a sick prank, until the corpse broke out of the restraints and shot directly upwards, disappearing inches before it hit the ceiling.

Scott Pilgrim fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Dec 21, 2008

w00tles for poodles

thanks. now i'll never sleep.

Steven

indigo child posted:

steve talk to me. i have the flu. my vomit filled up an entire mop bucket last night.

my brother brought home some sickness and gave it to me. its been a nasty couple of days for me

nnamaste

by elpintogrande

indigo child posted:

i did this except it was because i drank too much

English Voodoo

in the year 190 BC a flying dead dog laid seige to a small roman village in the province of eturia for a full 2 months. Citizens were afraid to leave their homes for fear of getting struck by the dog corpse on one of it's many attack runs.

Strawberry Jam
just noticed theres a lot of steves itt

Mommey

by angerbotSD
on a warm summer day in the desert, if you're facing due south south south and you squint really hard, you can almost see clear to Aztec country, and th the image of a dead dog in pyramid-shaped pixels will cause your body to seize and howl uncontrolllably as you raise to your toes and drag lightly and steadily to the source

w00tles for poodles

Mommey posted:

on a warm summer day in the desert, if you're facing due south south south and you squint really hard, you can almost see clear to Aztec country, and th the image of a dead dog in pyramid-shaped pixels will cause your body to seize and howl uncontrolllably as you raise to your toes and drag lightly and steadily to the source

don tthink i have the right Eyes for this ya..

Mr. Self Destruct

lary

Mommey posted:

wwry noban

kiss the police
july 7, 1947 in roswell, new mexico a simple new mexican desert drifter catches the glimpse of a UFO in the distance only to witness a bright flash and see it replaced with a dead dog. the drifter slings the dog over his back and the dead dog is his companion for 15 years. history is changed and now instead of george bush our president is a big weed leaf.

Bolo

by Peatpot
i'm reversing my opinion on this thread

Mommey

by angerbotSD

wwry noban posted:

july 7, 1947 in roswell, new mexico a simple new mexican desert drifter catches the glimpse of a UFO in the distance only to witness a bright flash and see it replaced with a dead dog. the drifter slings the dog over his back and the dead dog is his companion for 15 years. history is change and now instead of george bush our president is a big weed leaf.

wwry noban

kiss the police
sgt. jay brunner is on duty in iraq much to the chagrin of his online compadraes. he walks through the desolate war zone scared out of his mind until a white flash blinds him and his gun is replaced with a dead dog. brunner laughs uncontrollably as a live grenade lands at his feet. "hurf de durf" he cackles.

English Voodoo

wwry noban posted:

sgt. jay brunner is on duty in iraq much to the chagrin of his online compadraes. he walks through the desolate war zone scared out of his mind until a white flash blinds him and his gun is replaced with a dead dog. brunner laughs uncontrollably as a live grenade lands at his feet. "hurf de durf" he cackles.

hahaha

wwry noban

kiss the police
glad this thread was here...had a couple days of pent up posting in me.

Scott Pilgrim

In 1979, a young man living in Colorado woke up one morning to find out that his wife's body had been replaced with a dead dog's body. She could still talk, and for the most part function as a normal member of society. She was completely unaware of her transformation for over 20 years.

wwry noban

kiss the police
on the deleted scenes of The Dark Knight you can clearly see a dead dog hovering around Heath Ledger in every scene. the dog following Ledger around was edited out in the final version of the movie. at the scene of heath's death one police officer reports seeing the dog for a few seconds until being blinded by a white flash.

Scott Pilgrim

7/12/05. Saint Cloud High School, FL. While a cross country team is running laps, some bystanders in the bleachers spot a limp upside down dog floating around the track at great speeds. As it approaches the runners it knocks over two of them and accidentally gets tangled up with a third and drags him 80 yards before disappearing into the woods. "I think it was dead," the runner commented later.

wwry noban

kiss the police
on July 2 2007 my keyboard turns in to a dead dog. "gross" i whisper to myself as i put the finishing touches on my ms paint of bick having sex with a fat girl.

Valdez
9.3.85. A Mr. George Lazenbee of Stratford upon Avon saw a dog of unusual pallor floating outside of his flats window. The dog was apparently deceased and upside down. After three days the dog turned right side up, its tongue flopped out of its mouth and stuck to Mr. Lazenbee's window. A moment later both the window and the dog disappeared.

Grin and Tonic

having a blast online

Scott Pilgrim

On December 21, 2012, literally everything and everyone on planet earth will turn into the corpse of a dead dog

English Voodoo

in 1532 a young french peasant girl saw a dead dog zooming around the cave where she had gone to collect fresh springwater. She told the people of her village that she had seen the image of the virgin mary and was later sainted. The cave is now the site of one of France's largest cathedrals and is a major destination for religious pilgrims.

w00tles for poodles

1-800-call-a-nigga posted:

Mr. Self Destruct

lary

wwry noban

kiss the police
my front door slams open and pigtunia comes barreling towards me, half human half dead dog. "hey pigfucker!" he screams as he starts throwing old meat puppets records at me like in that movie shaun of the dead.

Grin and Tonic

having a blast online

wwry noban posted:

july 7, 1947 in roswell, new mexico a simple new mexican desert drifter catches the glimpse of a UFO in the distance only to witness a bright flash and see it replaced with a dead dog. the drifter slings the dog over his back and the dead dog is his companion for 15 years. history is changed and now instead of george bush our president is a big weed leaf.

English Voodoo

Scott Pilgrim

In the early 70s, a teenage boy, after smoking marijuana, started driving to the local diner for a cheeseburger. Halfway there he looked outside the window and noticed a dead dog was flying next to him at the exact same speed as he was. He blinked. When he opened his eyes he was driving on a deserted road in New Mexico in the middle of the night, eight years later.

Scott Pilgrim

Mommey

by angerbotSD

``

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon of the Sea

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

"Space dog can be in two places at one time by manipulating time/space."
\