Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FloorMatt
Jul 24, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Actually, this just showed up on my brother's computer. What's the best tool suite for knocking this out? :(

Superantispyware will probably take care of it.

https://www.superantispyware.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FloorMatt
Jul 24, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Thanks. On top of that, AVG is barfing alerts (he said he never thought it was important) he's got popups every 30 seconds, Firefox won't start, and he hasn't had automatic updates turned on since 2006. I hope I can get rid of this poo poo :(

Uninstall AVG and install Avira AntiVir. It's free and much better than AVG.

FloorMatt
Jul 24, 2007

Do a scan in safe mode with Avira and Superantispyware. That should get rid of everything.

• Locked thread