Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Does anyone have experience using high tech sewing machines (brother?) that can do graphics? I'm assuming it has to be vectorized but I did find a site where a guy had already bought a design I was looking for (uniform patch). I assume these are typically made to order so wondering what kinda turn around time we were looking at if the programming side didnt need to be dealt with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

XmasGiftFromWife posted:

There used to be someone in samart who made custom patches. Have you looked in there?

You mean the guy who sold the diamond dogs patches? Yeah they've gone non-responsive...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is there even a thread for other social media sites like instagram?

I've been having this thing exclusively on desktop insta where if you use anything: browser, desktop app, or different browser (ive tried firefox and edge) it will have this thing where every other instagram account's stories will have every. single. @tag direct you to the wrong one. So if you're looking at @johnny5aces and he tags @sam in a story it will instead pop up @someotherfucker who he happened to tag in 1 out of 100 stories. And every. single. tag will be @someotherfucker

i have noticed on firefox you can press spacebar to pause and play stories but when it's doing the redirect you can't do that fwiw. Also when you are getting redirected you can open a new tab on the wrong link. Which would be a great QOL feature for CORRECT story linking but that would require good design from a multibillion dollar app

again this never ever happens on phone

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I can

I mainly brought it up as a tell