Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

Resistin' Western aggression ain't easy!
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

the loads of emptyquoting is pretty dumb, you can say you like a cartoon without it being quoted for a page

that is loving hilarious though

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

Laissez's Fair Faux-Leftists posted:

I wouldn't want to hurt the career of a reactionary rear end in a top hat :ohdear:

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

Ytadel posted:

"IF YOU DON'T UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT IT IS TREASON" - this cartoonist less than a year ago

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

KKKlean Energy posted:

are there any other super-long essays that LFians read? i ask because i sometimes get really really bored at work and could do with something like that to read while pretending to be working

and then when i'm at home i'm never bored enough to read something like that and then i feel like i'm missing out

Some Cyanide to Go With That Whine? Obama's Victory and the Rage of the Barbiturate Left - Tim Wise

It isn't very long, but it is a good article.

Also, on the same topic:

Backstabbers! America's Vichy Left vs. Michael Moore - Mark Ames

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

LBJ expanded the war in Indochina killing millions, invaded the Dominican Republic, supported Israeli occupation, and did a bunch of other evil poo poo.

he hosed over millions of people while providing people at home some nice stuff. gently caress him and anyone that likes him

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

Redditor posted:

in a world full of terrible people, the least-terrible one is praised

millions of dead vietnamese would disagree with labeling him the least terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handlebar Mustache
Jul 10, 2007

wiretapping mlk :swoon: