Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

that armor is not at all battle efficient

:goonsay:

edit:you're right tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

he edited his post to capitalize the H in he.

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Did I get banned, or did they rip the whole site down?

works for me. refresh?

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

Uncontrol posted:

billy alton is a troll

has to be

i want to believe

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

we're the real racists

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008
They took down the thread with the flow chart.

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

Tars Tarkas posted:

drat, I missed Bill, and now I miss Bill. Bill, come back! I support you Bill! I have secret information about everyone who posts on SomethingAwful, it can help you defeat the Cretins and win the Secret War, defeating the Beyonder for good. And Spiderman gets a black costume and fistbumps Obama.

believe in bill

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Bill is going crazy in chat and attacking everyone. Evidently they don't want Hispanics in Upadaria...

lol isnt his wife hispanic
guess someone isnt joining upadaria.

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

potatoe posted:

Do avatars on TS have to be approved? I tried setting mine to the real Bill's to make it seem a little more real.

i dont think so, someone a few nights ago had goatse I think.

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008

Brown Moses posted:

Petition to change the forum name to Lazy's notFair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.A.R.S
Jun 20, 2008