Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

This is the Conservative 9/11 times INFINITY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Why does my undercover have to be banned?

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Conservatives lie when there is damning evidence against them all the time. Somewhere, a conservative is lying right now.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Imagine if that "reporter" for the Huffington post had any "journalistic credentials", they would have found maybe 1/10th of what was dug up here. There are no gloves on these hands!

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

TS security is like airport security - all illusionary.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Wonkette or SadlyNo might like this as well. They both like to report on trolls attacking nutjobs and nutjobs going crazy.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Oh no, they banned Patricia Doyonne-Martin.
After all the horrible stuff I got away with saying, they banned her for saying that she was scared of fraud.

Yeah, how did your character last two days longer than mine? I even attacked outed trolls to build up T$cred. The only possibility was they read my PMs.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

He's going to take a picture of someone's house and post it on the internet.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

drat, I missed Bill, and now I miss Bill. Bill, come back! I support you Bill! I have secret information about everyone who posts on SomethingAwful, it can help you defeat the Cretins and win the Secret War, defeating the Beyonder for good. And Spiderman gets a black costume and fistbumps Obama.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Feinne posted:

Are you calling Spider-Man a stealh Kenyan Muslim Terrorist? See this is what Liberals do, they libel good honest red WHITE and blue patriots like Spider-Man.

Spiderman is a menace, so no wonder he pals around with terrorist B. Hussein Obama.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

JazzmasterCurious posted:

What is it with conservatives and never standing up for and defending their beliefs? How can they ever expect to win people over to their worldview when they, whenever their views are questioned, either talk in circles or outright flee from the discussion?

They've never needed to so far.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

He wants us to stir up more drama because he is going to use this to try and make money off of his users. He is exploiting dozens of people in order to make some extra money, I don't really care because they are all right wing idiots, but his actions are yet another example of how his side destroys itself in the long run. These people deserve Palin.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Duh! The only way some of them are going to learn is when they are destroyed by their own side.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Doesn't Bill know I troll his site in the nude, the NUDE???

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Gang of Momists.

EDIT: This video is ridiculous, there is no way he believes a word of what he is saying, he is just having fun trying to escalate things but it comes off as so over the top no one gets mad, the just get confused.

Tars Tarkas fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 10, 2009

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

They are going to get so sad when we get bored and move on. I doubt these clowns will accomplish anything worthwhile.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Crop your name off.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

It's true, I have been deleted.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

John H Graham got Vince Fostered for knowing too much. Who is next on the hit list?

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

I am also laying low, biding time until the chaos of Inauguration. I prefer deep cover methods of attack, though since these goofballs don't seem capable of doing anything, I am not 100% concerned with keeping an undercover agent on the site for anything more than documenting the atrocities. There isn't going to be an amazing finish, this will probably just fizzle out at the end of the month with a few random flareups after that if anything wacky or horribly racist happens on TS again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Snuff films! Who is this guy, Charlie Sheen?