Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Uncle Wemus posted:

why is it so hard for them to believe?

Because they're idiotic conservatives who are used to ramming their head in the sand at the first sign of reality disagreeing with their perceived reality.

See: Pro-Life movement, homosexuality, AIDS, etc.

edit: It's good to be back. This. All of this. It is so beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

The Dark Project posted:

Yep, he's from Temple in Texas, according to his profile.

Oh wow, Temple. The place where I'm told no one sues doctors for malpractice because they believe it was "God's will" that the surgeon left a scalpel in their rib cage.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Kenor posted:

so basically you start off by doing a lot of research to find damning evidence against a scammer who runs a delightfully stupid political forum

then you post it long after the bedtimes of anyone who would ever read it and spend all night registering troll accounts to bat gems like "i hope those lieberals didn't have to climb too many STAIRS to get to their computers and post this malarky!" back and forth

finally the plan degenerates to simply spamming their forum and any related forums with goatse

hmm another successful operation gentlemen, these rubes will sure look stupid now

my posts, you see, would've been so much better, peep the regdate, yo.

Ahem, I must be off to post something funny somewhere that you plebes won't appreciate.

Grave $avings posted:

oh my.

someone post reactions.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

There's a sad truth to 538-0's statement.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
Anyone wanna sling this to a responsible news site? Just to see if they pick it up as an oddity?

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
I enjoy the amount of pics being posted. I don't have an account so it's like little port holes into their crazy hosed up world.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
An undercover op should fall upon his/her sword and ask Bill why stuff is suddenly disappearing from the websites that aren't his that he claims are fake but have only suddenly been edited after he caught wind. Because it is most curious, Bill, why is this happening?

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
I wonder what the city of Reichswald is like!!

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Neeksy posted:

Or you could just say that Bill Collier is responsible for the content on all of the given sites and then providing the evidence.

The problem with the flowchart is that it doesn't provide a concise conclusion or even a summary.

I think the conclusion was that he's an awful human being??

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
DAMMIT, I missed this last night!

That's what I get for going to bed early :(

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

itibani7 posted:

You nazi

Bill Collier

This from you...lol...

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

S.A.R.S posted:

Come on gang, I'm only scamming you to try and overthrow the government and install a theocratic regime!

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
heh, i'm gonna sucker punch someone based on my pent up political and religious hatred.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
http://57thstate.ning.com/photo/200-home-community

Yeah, so Bill basically wants to start a cult where he's in control.

Creepy creepy!

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

FuriousxGeorge posted:

No church in that community? They even have a culture and arts (LIBS!) center, but no church.

I assumed that's what the agora was.

edit: apparently "Agora" is ancient Greek for a sort of marketplace.

edit2: Bill seems to have a thing for Greek and Persian words. Just something to keep in mind.

Santiago3.1 fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 9, 2009

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

fauxbama posted:

lf sold out

gently caress this poo poo

we must create

a new exclusive forum

for people with proper posting pedigrees

i will call these PPP from now on

what is your PPP score?

PM me to find out

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
So Bill, you're a fan of Nazi propaganda techniques, want to start up street level political armies (ie: the SA of the Nazi party) and have links to Stormfront and the KKK.

This is wild.

Tell us Bill, how would the "Freedom Elite Corps" be used? What would their uniform be?

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

ChlamydiaJones posted:

Goonmeet?

Dammit, and I just moved away from the DC area.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
so we're either in the mafia or we're fascists.

bill, why are you anti Italian?

quote:

populist conservative
btw this is one of the key tenets of ACTUAL fascism.

Santiago3.1 fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 9, 2009

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
that video is amazing.

edit:

LF: Here's Your Flag Pajama Mafia

edit2:

who keeps whispering "freedomist?"

hahahahahahahaahahaha, Jesus Christ, he REALLY does defend casual racism in the Republican Party.

edit3:

Who the gently caress are the "liberals" in this group? Is it like a 1980s cartoon with a token black character?

hahaahhahahaha World War Web.

Santiago3.1 fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 10, 2009

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
I have something big planned. :ssh:

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

hrolf posted:

yeah!! get in there dudes (and out of this forum)

Dude, I have yet to see you post one thing that isn't just smug equivalents of "get out."

Post something funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

StateOwned posted:

bills rant was funny, nothing remotely funny or interesting has happened since

finding out that he's basically trying to organize a cult compound and bilk money out of his followers was pretty fuckin' hilarious.