Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Money is the blood and soul of men and whosoever has none wanders dead among the living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Money is the blood and soul of men and whosoever has none wanders dead among the living.

Boofasten posted:

it's not like Bill owns the site, even if he resigns or kills himself or whatever happens, Team Sarah is a legit PAC that's run by actual political operatives from the Susan B. Anthony list

bill is just a mod of the forum section from what it seems like, the Susan B. Anthony List are the people that actually pay for everything, including the hilarious ad they put on TV

http://www.sba-list.org

now if you could find a way to troll them....

By my understanding, Team Sarah isn't a PAC and really isn't a "legit" anything. It's a free ning.com bulletin board (see also Bill's Freedomist blog) and a domain name. The Susan B Anthony's List PAC was taken in by Bill at some point and actually thought it was a good idea to "fund" this free service, putting money in Bill's pocket for essentially nothing.

I wonder if they'd like to know that the man they're paying to do nothing is a communist secessionist with possible KKK ties who happens to own his own internet marital aid emporium.

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

NO BLOOD FOR MOHEL posted:

It still looks like crazy schizo poo poo.

Why not a series of screenshots and explanatory captions organized into a simple slideshow

It IS crazy schitzo poo poo. Bill is to websites like Kyoon is/was to threads. At a certain point, it becomes impossible to flowchart sufficiently sketchy relationships in a clean and simple manner.

Example:

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Bill Collier posted:

We are gathering a dossier, even as we speak. And when the time comes, we'll present our findings to the proper legal authorities for prosecution according to the laws of this still free land.

I predict severe disappointment in Bill Collier's future regarding "the laws of this free land" w.r.t. breaking a free ning bulletin board's ToS.

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Mike the cleaner posted:

Brown Moses,

thanks a lot for your message! I really appreciate it.

I honestly didn't know that it's not the right style to sign messages here. I am new in this forum. Guys, I am not Bill Collier! In my big post above, I have posted stuff which is very, very embarassing for Bill Collier, and for others.

I urge everybody to start googling Ralph Benko - you would very quickly realise that he has no interest whatsoever to be publicly associated with Bill Collier. Yes, Ralph Benko is the author of the "Webster's Dictionary".

Furthermore, I bet that only very few people knew that Ralph Benko is the mastermind behind Team Sarah.

People like him and Erik Telford and others desparately want to create a large conservative internet movement - and they obviously see "Team Sarah" as a very important step to reach this goal - using the "popularity" of Sarah Palin to build up a conservative base which accepts them as "leaders".

Those people are clever - they often are using left-wing terminology ("communities", "non-profits", "new media" etc.) to conceal how ultra-conservative and extreme right-wing they are.

Random example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9gOLRGlKlM

I don't have more proof to offer. If you read the chat I have posted above again, I am sure that you will realise that this is actually very serious stuff.

This is genuinely interesting. Thanks for the information.

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pwn
Jul 15, 2005

Deutrium posted:

one of them told me they were logging ips and stuff so that come morning they could just ban people from the site by ip instead of account

FYI this is a blatant lie. https://teamsarah.org simply redirects to the free ning bulletin board https://teamsarah.ning.com. :siren: Ning network creators and network administrators are not provided with user IP addresses or the ability to ban an IP from repeatedly reregistering. :siren:

There is literally nothing Bill can do to stop you from registering over and over from the same computer on the same IP or even find out that you are doing so.