Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I don't understand this game but would like to. Where is my mission indicated? How do I get civilians on my side? Where the hell is miguel? How do I travel to other areas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Mans posted:

Miguel is in Omerta. When you first land in Arulco and fight off the enemies in the first map you'll find a little boy and a woman in the ruins of the village. Give them the letter your first mercenary has and she'll guide you to the hideout.

edit: NM, i'll start over

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 25, 2012

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Thanks for the tips. There is a LOT to learn in this game, which is great since I nearly lost my left hand in an injury yesterday and need an in depth game I can play one handed.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

God Of Paradise posted:

What happened?

Machine accident at work. I assumed, incorrectly, the operation of certain equipment would be left to the operator designated to do it, especially while I had my arms vulnerably positioned. So you see, it was my fault really.