Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoonsInDepth
Apr 10, 2006

by Peatpot
I have a picture that I'm having trouble in post with and I'm wondering if one of you can help me out. I'd really like to hear some advice or tips on what can be done with this one, as I'm pretty happy with the picture before processing!

This is the original.

Click here for the full 1000x668 image.

This is what I have done, but I'm not very happy with.

Click here for the full 816x520 image.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonsInDepth
Apr 10, 2006

by Peatpot

porcellus posted:

There's a lot of information loss on his hair and shirt. The subject's got the right exposure, try masking him out and giving only the background contrast. Post-proc aside, the second crop doesn't work as well as the first one. He appears to be hunched over, rather than leaning on something. Nice picture though, where's it taken?

Penthouse party in Vegas @ the AVNs. It's the best picture I have of me from the whole week so I wanted to do something nice with it and maybe print it. I don't usually have pictures of me taken, usually the other way around. :3:

• Locked thread