Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yergie
Jan 22, 2007
Let me see, I've been listening to a lot of Patterson Hood, Wilco, Uncle Tupelo, and Drive-By Truckers, with a little Pavement since yesterday.

So I guess I'm looking for loud stomping southern rock and more indie rock starting points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yergie
Jan 22, 2007
I've really been digging the #1 Record/Radio City CD. What would be a good place to start branching out in power pop and that sort of music?

Yergie
Jan 22, 2007
I've been listening to a lot of singles and albums with a lot of Drumma Boy and Lex Luger productions (Wiz Khalifa's Cabin Fever mixtape, Return of Mr. Zone 6, Flockaveli). What producers have similar styles, or rappers who have a lot of productions similar to these two guys?