Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkestLite
Feb 27, 2007

"Can we fix it?"
"No, it's fucked."
Okay, so I love these slow indie CD's that have been coming out (I'm currently digging Hospice by The Antlers) but I've yet to find any upbeat pop/rock albums that have really caught me this year other than Wolfgang Amadeus by Phoenix.

Some favorites of mine:
Joel Plaskett Emergency
The Hush Sound
Motion City Soundtrack
Mae
Owl City
Say Anything (I'm going to chect out the newest album soon, I've got it but yet to give it a listen)
Vampire Weekend
The Rocket Summer

I like a -lot- of music and these are just bands that I could list off the top of my head that pump out really upbeat dance music. If anyone can think of any albums that came out this year that are as upbeat and catchy as the stuff I've listed above, please let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU