Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
I've been really into Black Moth Super Rainbow for a while now, and I was wondering if there's anything else that's pretty similar to them. Mostly looking for something like this:
http://www.last.fm/music/Black+Moth+Super+Rainbow/_/Lake+Feet
Something like really organic electronic with an acoustic touch.
I already have a bunch of Mum, Library Tapes, and Boards of Canada

sea of losers fucked around with this message at 08:53 on May 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Amphigory posted:

Have you got Tobacco - "hosed Up Friends"? Very similar to Black Moth..., as it's the solo project of one of the members. It's maybe worth having a listen to Animal Collective and Panda Bear, if you haven't already. And possibly Minotaur Shock

Yeah, I've got Tobacco's stuff. Also got Animal Collective, Shogun Kunitoki's Vinonaamakasio, and Panda Bear, but haven't heard of Minotaur Shock, so I'll try them.
e: Minotaur Shock's pretty cool, anything that sounds more like Lake Feet though (or stuff off of Falling Through a Field in general)? Thanks

sea of losers fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 31, 2009

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Kvlt! posted:

Normally I don't like any music that's not made with instruments, but I thought I'd expand my horizons a bit.

I really like the songs "About You" by XXYYXX and "No Police" by Doja Cat.

Basically, music that pairs perfectly with xanax. The chiller/slower, the better. Suggestions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Xv-5i6G5Y

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Any ideas for electronica that is largely melodic as opposed to beat-driven?

death's dynamic shroud.wmv - i'll try living like this