Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Could someone recommend me some metal? I've never liked it in the past, really, the hardest my tastes ever got was Queens of the Stone Age, but Metalocalypse and the two Dethalbums have got me curious, because I really enjoy the music from that show and the albums released from it.

Maha posted:

I want to get into Drum n' Bass. All I know is I like DJ Marky. Go wild!
Pendulum is the best DNB I know of. Hold Your Color is closer to Drum N' Bass, while having a bunch of different kinds of songs, while In Silico is a bit more rock and uniform in sound, both are fantastic albums, though.
I first heard of them thanks to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

CharlesWillisMaddox posted:

Try Between The Buried And Me's new album "The Great Misdirect", and their last one "Colors". Protest The Hero's Fortress, Necrophagists The Onset Of Putrifaction.
Just listed to The Great Misdirect. Man, that was... weird. Not at all like Dethklok. I kept flipping back and forth on whether I liked it or not, but the final track, Swim to the Moon, sold me on the album as a whole, because it was so good.
Thanks!

Edit: Iraff, if you liked Wu-Tang maybe try Cypress Hill? I haven't listened to either since I was in middle school or so but I remember them being similar. :v: