Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
Can anybody recommend me some instrumental bands? I'm a complete newbie when it comes to music without vocals. I'm looking for classical, rock, metal, orchestral, etc types of instrumental music. I've been listening to artists like The Glitch Mob, Deepset, Beast Please Be Still, Chris Joss, and a few others..for my example of variety. Some more classical with guitar/bass or drum n' bass stuff might be a nice.

I'm not necessarily looking for post-rock type stuff, but I don't mind it incorporated into instrumental tracks as long as it's not repetitive to the point of it getting annoying.

I need some music to help get my creative juices flowing and keep me concentrated. Unfortunately with bands that have vocals I end up getting distracted by them and end up humming/singing along and not focusing. Any help is greatly appreciated, sorry for such a vague request :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
Any suggestions for stuff similar to Circa Survive and Coheed & Cambria? Maybe with like electronic/synthy stuff included?