Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Anything out there like Lo-Pro or Ultraspank?

Pandora recommends Korn, Sliknot, Drowning Pool, coal chamber, and Mudvayne. So basically Pandora is dumb as hell.

I checked out Geffen records and they have a bunch of artists I already enjoy like Bush, Alien Ant Farm, Bloodhound Gang, Rise Against, etc. Still nothing similar to them as I would like.

Any suggestions?

(and before Finger Eleven's older, better stuff is recommended, I've got that :) )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Eh, I think they sound different enough not to sound like Staind. Plus Staind is incredibly loving terrible. Plus Ultraspank had more of an industrial sound mixed with "nu metal" while Staind was whiny bullshit nu metal.

And while I get why Pandora made those recommendations, that doesn't make them correct. Pandora's been getting more and more useless in discovering new musing for the past 2 years anyway because of exactly what you mentioned.