Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
I really love the Demon Days album from Gorillaz. Where should I go from here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

DARYL loving HALL posted:

For Gorillaz? They only have one other album...

Sorry, I meant other artists.

Skilleddk posted:

There's so many different types of songs on that album, better tell us which you enjoy most. Check out their release album too, they got some remix cd's too.

I can honestly say that I love every song on the album, but how about something along the lines of Dirty Harry, El Manana, or All Alone?

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
I asked a few pages back, but I didn't get an answer, probably because the initial post was too vague.

Can I get any recommendations in hip-hop based on the Gorillaz album Demon Days, specifically similar to the tracks Dirty Harry or November Has Come, although I really love every track on the album, and I'm willing to go in any direction.

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
Where to go after Elliott Smith? His music makes me want to cry - in a good way. I'm already a huge fan of The Shins, Iron and Wine, and Sufjan Stevens, so I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. Should I go further into folk, maybe?

A few examples of my favorite tracks:
Needle in the Hay
Between the Bars
Southern Belle
Alameda

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
This sounds silly, but I was listening to the newly remastered Within You Without You by The Beatles, and I felt a really strong desire to hear more of this stuff.

I really enjoy the sitar part, but I also like the rock sort of structure to it. Where can I find more?