Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roctor
Aug 23, 2005

The doctor of rock.
The only real thing I see wrong with that is I believe your for condition should be
code:
counter < diceNum
I didn't test this or anything, so take it or leave it.

Also, your indenting style drives me mad.

edit: unless I'm just a js idiot and don't know how document.write works since I've never ever used it.

You could always just concat the poo poo into a string and document.write that at the end.

Roctor fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Feb 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roctor
Aug 23, 2005

The doctor of rock.

FrozenShellfish posted:

I'm making a nice website for a mobile library project in the Peruvian Andes, I tried to use javascript to make the forms easier to fill out and then I realised I don't have a clue what I am doing :(

This does what I want in firefox (adds/removes another row from the table) but it doesn't work at all in IE. Can someone fix it for me? Cheers.
http://new.bibliotecaurubamba.com/iesucks.htm

It appears to work fine in ie 8.