Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
sounds gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

sleeps-chan posted:

that took me a long loving time to write you better gatdamn read it

hmm lemme think about it no

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
It was Wednesday night.... the night that I usually spend playing Halo with Bryan (gamertag Broyan,) my best friend since third grade. We do doubles matchmaking, the two of us. THere won't be any matching being made anymore, though... not after that horrible Wednesday.
I decided to skip school because i hate my Algebra teacher (she doesn't let me listen to my Zune in class,) so I convinced my mom that I was sick with a cold. She gave me a thermometer, and i put it in my butt so it would get hot. When my mom walked back into my room I quickly replaced it into my mouth so she wouldn't notice. It was a success and I got to spend all day watching anime and pwning noobs.
Later, after school ended and Bryan came over to my house, we decided it would be funny to go to the old graveyard with our replica Master Chief Assault Rifle Airsoft guns. We would shoot the pellets at the graves with the funniest names, like Goober Borgnine or Luka Goldberg. When we got there, Bryan noticed a grave named "Mike Hunt." He started laughing so hard he fell to the ground, clutching his gut as if he was having a heart attack.....I simply didnt understand why. He told me to say the name fast. "My oval office," I replied. Suddenly I realized why he was laughing!! I too began to laugh, and a huge ghost came out of the grave!!!! "I AM THE GHOST OF MY oval office," it screamed at us. We laughed harder and the ghost got really mad and started punching us. "STOP LAUGHING" the ghost said but we couldn't, we were laughing so hard like we were being tickled. THe ghost started crying and went back into the grave and we went home when we finished laughing. when we got home I bought a new gamertag. It was "Mike Hunt" and it turned out the ghost was an xbox admin and he banned me from xbox live

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
post a story from zombie or ghost perspective

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i keep trying to write a post about mike hunt but nothing comes to mind

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
One day I was sittin on the toilet, poopin and playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia on my Nintendo DS, when i smelled the foulest smell ever to grace my latrine. It was a tiny ghost, expunged from my anus like Goatman's hands! It flew up to my face and told me, "if you don't tell all of your friends that they have tiny ghosts in their butts then they won't ever know!" ever since then I have spread the word of the tiny butt ghosts, present in all of us everywhere. if you don't tell all of your friends about tiny butt ghosts then your friends won't ever know. tell all of your friends about tiny butt ghosts. if u dont post this in every thread then nobody will know about tiny butt ghosts and they will all go extinct forever

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this is like the fifteenth time i've voted 5

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
It all started with a mouse.
Not a mouse like you usually think of, no. Not a rodent, like the kind seen in Loony Tunes cartoons. A mouse more often seen in electronics stores, and ironically unseen in gaming stores. A computer mouse.
I was playing Half-Life 2 on my Alienware computer when my mouse malfunctioned. At first I thought I had accidentally unplugged it, because the cursor had stopped moving on my monitor, but I remembered that I had spent hundreds of dollars on this mouse and it was bluetooth-hardwired into the computer, with no plugs to speak of. I looked to my hand, which I thought would be resting on it.
At first I thought, "That's odd. I don't remember putting a glove on today." Upon closer inspection, however, I discovered that my mouse had literally melted onto my hand. Where my wrist ended and my hand should have begun, instead there was a plastic black mold, coated lightly in vinyl, that responded to movement and was sensitive to the millisecond. My first thought was, "How on Earth am I going to jerk off with this?" I tried for about half an hour and had no luck.
Later I realized just how much this benefited my gaming ability. Not only was my mouse a thousand times more accurate, but it was more sensitive to touch. I went to sleep that night assuming that when I woke up I would be the greatest PC gamer of all time. Then I woke up and i was a giant mouse and Circuit City sold me to a contard who wanted to use me to play Halo CE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
bump for goldmine