Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jongp4
Jul 7, 2008
Posting up some Job Openings for Rosetta Stone:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSee...-287673667-TD-4

I work for Rosetta Stone in Harrisonburg, VA I also work closely with some of the people in our Arlington office as well. If you find any interest in any of the jobs listed on Career Builder please contact me by email jongp3 @ g mail . com or AIM jongp316

Rosetta Stone offers a nice bonus for referrals. Plus you have a much better chance of getting an interview when a current employee submits the resume. I would be happy to split whatever bonus I get if it helps someone get a job.

We have lots of openings available I work in Software Development and have former ties with IT. Any other jobs I can always but in a good word.

jongp4 fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Feb 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU