Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namgsemterces
Sep 28, 2001

I shouldn't have fucked with the Pagans.
I'm looking for my replacement at my current workplace. I'm actively making calls now to find people, so let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Who we are: Web.com - a web hosting company

Location: Atlanta, GA - Downtown w/ easy access from Marta and plenty of parking lots nearby.

Job description: Web developer - you will help maintain our front end website and checkout process.

Requirements: You should be proficient with C# / ASP.Net, (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript and you should be comfortable with Photoshop. You don't need to be an artist and won't design any graphics, but you should be able to create HTML/CSS from a .psd and integrate it into an ASP.Net site.

When: RIGHT NOW. I'm leaving this place in 2 weeks and need someone to fill my shoes. If you are interested, you should e-mail me this week at jlazarus at the company name listed above. Like I said above, I'm making calls now to people and I have a small list of resumes already, but nothing that stands out to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU