Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imaginos
Mar 3, 2003

Who are we?
We're a government/DoD contractor providing professional IT services.

Where are we?
This job location is in Burlington/Lexington MA at Hanscom AFB.

What are we looking for?
Two strong second level phone/remote help desk/desktop support techs. CompTIA A+ required, Security+ desired. Solid knowledge of AD, WinXP/Vista, MS Office 2007, Blackberry, network and hardware troubleshooting. Looking for good interpersonal and organization skills. You will often be dealing with clients directly. Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Ability to lift and carry hardware up to 50 pounds required.

- Not looking for remote agents.

When can I start?
If you're already holding a clearance, nearly immediately. Otherwise, background investigation and drug testing will hold you up for a week or two.

Contact?
PM me or email bill at imaginetworks d0t c0m with what you can bring to the job and we'll see if you're a good fit.

UPDATE - Two existing openings have been filled. Non-Goon, (1 was former military). Another position is planned - pending government award of a contract. I am not hiring manager for the planned position, but I can get your resume to the manager who will do the hiring when it gets the green light.

Imaginos fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Aug 12, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU