Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

widds2v
Aug 23, 2004
Sorry, I'm socially retarded.
My experience: 5 years experience in the Navy as an IT. Active TS/SCI clearance. Have worked with Windows NT, 2000, XP, Server 2000, Server 2003, HP UX, & Solaris from everything between entry level help desk and system administration. First ship was 1200 users and about 800 computer assets, second ship was 300 users and 180 computer assets. Have some experience with Veritas BackupExec 10, Cisco routers, Alcatel omniswitch & 7700 series switches and Packateer packetshapers. Have military schooling for GCCS & TBMCS (both unix based tactical computer systems).
What I'm looking for: Federal/Government would be nice. I've always liked the network security side of IT, would like to get into that.
What I'm NOT looking for: Entry level help desk
Where I live: San Diego, CA area (looking to relocate)
Where I'm looking: Anywhere
When I can start: May 2009 would be earliest
Requirements: Health insurance is a must
Can be reached via: widds2v(at)gmail(d0t)com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU