Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hypatia
Dec 12, 2004
I work at a large computer security vendor. Well, a small part of it, and I'm only posting positions within the unit I work for.

We're looking for a couple of positions in Gloucester, England (possibly also Toronto, Canada)

- architect for the malware team. this is a pretty specialized and senior position that requires decade+ antivirus/antimalware experience as well as deep industry knowledge, but it's really neat. if you know your poo poo about this industry or know someone who does.

- dev manager for the malware dev team. this is a much more generic position. you should probably know c++ and perl, ISP experience a plus, agile methods, design patterns, yadda yadda.

Toronto-centric postings:

- database QA person for MSSQL
- a couple of software engineers; we need a variety of things like C# and perl. one of the jobs is an engineering automation job if you like scripting more than software eng.

DM me your email address if you're interested and I'll send links to the postings, or email leigh at (my username) dot ca

hypatia fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Mar 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypatia
Dec 12, 2004

Arachnamus posted:

Do you perhaps have a disposable email address for non-plats?

I'm a dork, forgot about that. edited above to add.