Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wulfeh
Dec 1, 2005

The mmo worth playing: DAoC

Tailored Sauce posted:

Experience: BS in mechanical/aerospace engineering.
Work experience consists of managing team of field consultants that help users with Internet connectivity issues (job was essentially on-campus network support). 3 years experience as supervisor as well as advanced troubleshooting networking issues, desktop support. Proficient in Windows and Mac operating systems, MS Office, MATLAB, Pro/E, AutoCAD, Routers, switches (Cisco 2948/2950/5000 series). Familiar with C++, C, Unix, Linux, PHP. I'm a ridiculously fast learner when it comes to computers so if there is a concept or program you require I'm willing to learn.

What I'm looking for: Network/Desktop Support, Network technician, Tier II or III tech support

What I'm NOT looking for: Programming, Systems Admin

Where I live: Central New Jersey

Where I'm looking: Anywhere in the US but prefer to be closer to NJ (Willing to relocate)

When I can start: Immediately.

Requirements: Salaried job, decent benefits

Can be reached via: Message me on the forums and I can provide you with more information.

Sorry but I had to comment, BS in Aerospace/Mechanical and you are looking for a tech support job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU