Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Who we are: OB10
What we do: Electronic invoicing
When: Immediate
Job: Part time Systems Administrator (contract)
We have a 6 month part time position to take some of the daily tasks away from my team so we can work through the upcoming projects. Looking for 4 hours a day, flexible within the work day (if you want to work 10-2 or 1-5, whatever is fine!).

Responsibilities are mostly following a daily check routine, and actioning a few basic tickets.

What we're looking for: Someone looking for a few hours a day of I.T. work. Especially college students or recent grads. Basic I.T. ability is the only thing we need - as long as you know how to use a computer, we can get you up to speed on the rest quite quickly.

Why you should work here: It's a fun office and a great team. We have flexibility in the schedule, making it great if you're taking classes. It pays better than retail work while you're in college, and it offers a better resume padding in the long term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Job is filled.

EVGA Longoria fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 3, 2013

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Added myself to the Spreadsheet

My Experience

6 years of experience doing jack-of-all-trades Ops and IT work. 2 years in a Leadership role. Special focus has been on SaaS application support, Application Development, Web Development, Linux Administration, and training. I'm well versed in Perl, JVM languages, frontend languages (Javascript, CSS, HTML and various offshoots), and .NET. I've also had some experience with Python, Ruby, and I am a quick study.

I'm an RHCE on RHEL6, with an RHCT/RHCSA for RHEL5.

What I'm looking for

Web Development (front or backend), App development (Java or .NET) or Senior Linux Administration

Where I live

Atlanta, GA

Where I'm looking

Atlanta, GA

Requirements

Full time work, regular 8-5. Flexible on salary/benefits. No internal systems, help desk, etc. I want to work on Production Linux systems or develop applications.

When I can start

2 week notice period

Reach me at

PM, colin@draecas.com