Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OHGODBEES
Mar 25, 2007
Im installing homebrew on my friends wii, and we keep getting error message

err = c1000003, reply = followed by a bunch of numbers

we tried this a few times with each save in the twilight hack (save 2 just freezes the game) and it keeps doing it, also the wii is deleting the twilight princess save hack whenever we reboot the system. I tried downloading the homebrew channel again but still the same error.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OHGODBEES
Mar 25, 2007
The wii gives those errors after the twilight hack is used, it goes to command line mode and then starts to load boot.elf and then gives the error. so i re-downloaded the homebrew channel and put boot.elf back onto the root of the card and still got the same error. my friend says his wii has 3.4u.

I tried saving a actual zelda save onto the wii then copying the twilight hack over it and it didnt work either.

• Locked thread