Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.
I checked around earlier today and it seemed like most people weren't having a problem with upgrading. I just upgraded to 4.0 and my hbc still works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.
Google's been no help on this, so maybe you guys know where to look. I've been having some trouble with mplayer. It no longer allows the skip function to work. I've tried with all of my wii remotes, and all of my gamecube controllers. All of them have working d-pads that work just fine when navigating menus, but stop working when I want to jump ahead 10 seconds when I'm watching a video. Has anyone run into this problem before?

NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.

Phearson posted:

So, has anyone played around with using a FAT32 or NTFS USB drive and USB Loader GX? I updated USB Loader GX to the latest version the other day to check this out. With NTFS, there was no option to rip a game to the USB drive. With FAT32, the option was there, but USB Loader GX just crashed when I tried it. I'm running cIOS rev 14 right now, and I was wondering if going to 15 or 16 would help. It's also possible that I just need to wait for a newer version of USB Loader GX to come out before this works better.

Yeah, my impression of the notes for this release made it sound like NTFS compatibility was something that's been on the list of future features for a while, and they're just now starting to figure it out. Maybe NTFS will be supported more realistically in upcoming versions, but this is a pretty limited option right now.

NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.

fishmech posted:

Yes, but it would require an awful lot of programming.

Would it? I can imagine as long as you have a WBFS partition on that computer it wouldn't matter.

NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.

Robolizard! posted:

I thiiiiink I had that once, I went and manually updated the homebrew browser and cleared my settings.

Yeah, I had similar problem when I first installed it. I honestly just kept trying to connect, and after the 10th try in a couple of days it suddenly connected. I haven't had a problem since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NavalCasity
Dec 21, 2005

Rich, creamy eggnog.
Anyone else have any experience with the Black Ops patch that just came out? Documentation that I found about it stated the Shop Channel needs to be updated to download the patch, but I got the patch without an updated shop channel and I'm still at 4.2.

• Locked thread