Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED

quote:

WinstonSmith came out of the closet to say:

Well maybe except for the personal ads:

http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/loveline.html
Great! I always wanted to find a one-stop dating shop for all "stereotypical-suburban-girls who attempt to rebel by listening to lovely music in a shallow, misguided attempt to bury the pain from daddy 'touching them in the no-no place' so long ago". Unintelligent, emotionally damaged goods, ahoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED
This poo poo is like 400 pages worth of Yablonski fodder. Butterchins and FAS from here to the moon.

Anyone else experience intense murderous rage at the mere sight of these montrosities? I'd wipe their existence from the earth if I could, preferrably with chainsaw. I'm not joking either - I'd kill each and every one of these nutbartards out of sheer, venomous spite! Yay!

S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED

quote:

dark_3y3 came out of the closet to say:
Fixed.
I have a loogie on my chair and a song in my heart thanks to you now, you fuckhead.

S_Cody
Jul 19, 2000
BANNED

quote:

Uziga came out of the closet to say:
http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalos/utah/utahLL.html

That guy has got it down.
Gahahaha. The closest he's ever going to get to a vagina was during his birth.

S_Cody fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 15, 2002