Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Giedroyc came out of the closet to say:
Definate Wife potential.

You're so sweet about your low standards.
It'll be a shame when I have to break your legs.

Adopted by Giedroyc, forum daughter to Moonshine.
My quadra-shock of adoptees were Psyke, sinoku ana, Guilty and Secret Newbie Q5, until Psyke got himself permabanned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Aesics came out of the closet to say:
look at the juggalet about the middle of the page, I think she actually is looking for somebody using this site:

http://www.realjuggalettes.net/loveline2/juggalettes/ohio/ohio.html

i mean gently caress, we didn't ask for your life story here

Yes, but the girl below (Jaime) is hawt, if you like that sort of thing and have a ball-gag handy.

My quadra-shock of adoptees were Psyke, sinoku ana, Guilty and Secret Newbie Q5, until Psyke got himself permabanned.

subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Your ideal man is nearby too!
"Name: Rodney aka foachy jr.aka bubby the skitzo clown
(yep thats me with the big muscles all painted up)"
He appears to be slightly pregnant but it could just be all the love he's stored up for you. Aww.

Does this mean our love was never meant to be?

But darling, I'm DOWN 4 LYFE!

subbes
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Sorry my little bundle of greasepaint and vague satanistic overtones

So speaks the one with Harley Quinn wallpaper.

quote:

I wonder if there are any disabled ICP fans? They could be downs with the clowns.