Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl
i honestly can't see what everyone's problem with maggotmaster is here he's not any worse than this allusion meant or fwd or mccaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl
i actually kind of think that maggotmaster might be one great troll making a mockery of the communist retards and that he's not even chilean at all because that would be pretty awesome in my book.

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Infrateal posted:

this is what i've got so far (blown up x3), i want to use it repeated as a border for something bigger though

that's cool as hell

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl

MaggotMaster posted:

It might not seem like it but this poo poo took hours because mspaint is garbage!! anyway I wish I could have gotten the emblem in the middle better but whatever !! here it is

anyway I hope you like it !! if you dont youre a jerk !!

this is cool as hell i don't care what you say it is it's going on my floor

robert giblets
Apr 22, 2008

by Fistgrrl
your color scheme is wiggedy-whack infrateal you should go for something earthier