Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,
'cause I'm abusing ontology

Butt Cord posted:

the most lukewarm flamewar ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,
maggotmaster is one of the better posters in the south america threads.

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,

reidscones posted:

mine says choom

ALL MY FIVES

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,
cefte did you grow a big bushy beard when you became a muslim

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,
all the hardcore muslims have them

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,

Cefte posted:

as with anything there's debate over beards, but it's generally held that they're recommended, but not obligatory

when I have a beard it's really really red which is bad because people make pirate jokes

there is a beauty salon near kings cross that will dye your beard for a very reasonable price no questions asked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissing Art
Jun 28, 2008

Look out honey,

Infrateal posted:

i was thinking of birds and a city, or a city for birds. maybe just a shitload of birds on a weird geometric tree? there were also going to be clouds

now i'm speculating about jellyfish, maybe jellyfish and a city (is it sunken? is it in space? it doesn't exist yet)

a bayeux tapestry of the rise and fall of a lovecraftian jellyfish civilisation