Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

griffiti posted:

jordan is really missing out by not having an airline called Air Jordan

Cefte posted:

MaggotMaster you have inflicted upon many and various threads the worst kind of white-noise posting, the kind that takes a valid and morally righteous position and makes it unbearably irritating to all and sundry, and in doing so you have tarnished the red guard badge you so vainly display

Perhaps isolation will improve your mores

You are confined to this thread until you have produced a 600x600 pixel MSPaint in the style of a Persian embroidered curtain c. 1800, preferably a representation of some sweet wonder of God's creation, such as birds, or flowers, or bunny rabbits

When this work is complete and has been presented to this thread you may post elsewhere in LF, but you must wrap your posts in this curtain to preserve your modesty
best new thread of the new year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

MaggotMaster posted:

You know Persian patterns are actually pretty cool looking stuff I think we have a carpet like that here and this thread gives me something on which to waste some time!

take a long time doing it

a really long time

forever

Keshik
Oct 27, 2000

forums princess posted:

i honestly can't see what everyone's problem with maggotmaster is here he's not any worse than this allusion meant or fwd or mccaine

mccaine has been funny a few times in the past several years

i only found out who maggotmaster is a day or two ago and i already hate him