Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remo
Oct 10, 2007

I wish this would go on forever
I've always thought that part of the reason is due to the brutal weight maintenance regimes they put themselves through. They train like hell but keep restricting their food and water intake, thus their actual muscle mass gain is limited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remo
Oct 10, 2007

Chapter 866

Some great frames in this one Ippo better wipe that smug smile off Woli's face soon

Remo
Oct 10, 2007

This fight is a bit lame but I personally don't think its thaaaat bad. Woli is getting a lot of hits in but he probably doesn't actually hit that hard (i hope) I am also, perhaps over optimistically, hoping that the author will take this chance to show Ippo come up with some tactic to deal with Woli's bullshit.