Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryblackguy
Mar 4, 2009

by The Finn
Man, I hate floating eyes and they ALWAYS seem paired with some random monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryblackguy
Mar 4, 2009

by The Finn
Speaking of food, is it just me or do monks and samurai find more food than every other class? Playing as a monk, I find tons of fruit and rations (and shops also seem to carry more food) while playing as a samurai I once picked up 10 gunyoki on the first floor of the gnome mines.

It's like "You kill the gnome lord. You see here 2 gunyoki. You kill the dwarf. You see here 3 gunyoki. You kill the cave spider. You see here 2 gunyoki." poo poo was ridiculous. It happened for three games; one monk and 2 samurai runs.

Then I play an elf wizard and I'm eating practically every corpse just to keep from getting hungry. I end up passing out on floor 7 and I had the detect food spell. Nothing for three floors.

angryblackguy
Mar 4, 2009

by The Finn

Vanadium posted:

I do not know anything about probabilities to pick up food, but spellcasting does have a hunger penalty. :shobon:

Did not know that. Still, no other class seems to find as much food as monk and samurai.

angryblackguy
Mar 4, 2009

by The Finn
How do you avoid water nymphs? One literally stole my entire set of armor off my loving back.

Where the hell do they go when they seduce you? Do they teleport away or are they just really speedy?

• Locked thread